(Brand Management) Based on the analysis undertaken by attachment1, prepare a brand plan the next 2 years in UK, aimed at overcoming the current difficulties and improving upon the brand’s market position in UK.
IMPORTANT NOTES: All knowledge should be referred from 2 Core reading textbooks advised below.
Please also refer to the instructions of attachment 2-Guideline of the report.
In an individual report of 2,500 words (Times New Roman 12 font, using 1.5 line spacing), based on the analysis undertaken by attachment 1 – Horlicks’ difficulties of its brand, prepare a brand plan (in report form) for the next two years in UK, aimed at overcoming the current difficulties and improving upon the brand’s market position in UK.
The report should be written as if it were to be presented to the Board. It must therefore be convincing, comprehensive, practical and sustainable. It should fully utilise teaching given in two core text books and contain all relevant models. At least 3 models taught in class should be utilised(Models are shown below). The report should also contain academic reading (articles and books). In addition to the two core text books. It should contain references to at least five other academic sources.
Core reading textbooks:
1. Aaker, D. (2002) Building Strong Brands. London: Simon & Schuster.
2. Elliott, R. & L. Percy. (2011), Strategic Brand Management. 2nd Edition. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Structure of the report:
1) Table of Content
3) Summarize the difficulties of the brand faces :The report should open with a brief overview of the problems which the Horlick faces. (See attachment: Horlicks’ difficulties of its brand)
4) Repositioning Plan: It should then contain a section which proposes changes to the brand (the repositioning strategy).
5) Communication Plan + Implementation Plan: Benefits, identity, use, user, packaging, communication, price and other elements of the marketing mix should be covered. There must be a communication Theme for the Communication Campaign.
6) Brand Auditing: Finally there should be a brief auditing plan to ensure that the brand maintains its recovery.
8) Reference List
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?