WAUKEGAN TOWNSHIP TOWN PLACE (http://www.waukegantownship.com/park-place.html)
Format: Use the following topics in the rubric below for each section of the paper, APA format is required. The paper should be a maximum length of 10 pages. Be sure to ensure confidentiality by removing ALL identifying information.
Community Partner Site Assessment and Health Promotion Plan
Paper and Presentation Rubric
Points Points Earned
I. Assessment of the Community Setting (Neighborhood):
Description and Characteristics of the Geographical Community
(Data gathered from the City of Chicago, Census Data, etc.)
? Demographics – Population, age, gender, ethnicity, etc.
? Socioeconomic status – Education level, employment, etc.
? Government and Politics
? Crime and Violence
? Organizations and Groups present 15
II. Assessment of the Community Partner Site (CbSL Site):
Description and Characteristics of the Community Partner Organization
? Mission Statement/Vision
? History of Organization
? Organizational Structure and Staffing
? Funding Sources
? Programs and Services
? Demographics of Target Population served 15
III. Community Diagnosis:
Identification of a significant Health Care Need for the population served by the Community Partner Site
? Brief summary of Community Assets
? Brief summary of Community Needs
(Identify any gaps between the assets and needs)
? Identify health disparities, social and cultural factors
? Prioritize the primary Health Care Need as the Community Diagnosis for this population as the focus of the Health Promotion Plan
(Most significant health care need that can realistically be addressed, the population affected, and the risk to the community)
IV. Healthy People 2020 Topic and Objective:
Overview of the topic and objective relevant to the primary Health Care Need of the Community Partner Site population
• Overview of the Topic – Description and rationale of importance
• Overview of the Objective – Description and rationale of importance
(Specifically related to the Partner Site Population)
• Description of the Current Status of the objective
• Description of the Measurable Goals for improving the objective
(Cite 1 scholarly paper discussing the status and measurable goals of the objective)
V. Site Specific Health Promotion Plan:
Description of the Health Promotion Plan to address the Community Diagnosis related to the Healthy People 2020 Topic and Objective
• Identify a potential Health Promotion Plan that addresses the Community Diagnosis and could realistically be replicated at the Community Partner Site
• Goals and Objectives of the Health Promotion Plan and how it addresses the Healthy People 2020 Topic and Objective
(Cite 1 scholarly paper discussing the Health Promotion Plan)
• Description and example of the Health Promotion Plan intervention, activities, tools, etc. and how it would be altered specifically to the Community Partner Site and population
• Implementation Process and how it would be altered specifically to the Community Partner Site and population
1. Who would participate? (leaders and participants)
2. When or how long might this take? (timeline)
3. Where would it be conducted?
• Evaluation Process and how it would be altered specifically to the Community Partner Site and population
1. How would the efficacy of the Health Promotion Plan be evaluated? (short and long term evaluation of goals and objectives)
2. How would you ensure that the Plan is sustainable?
• Next steps to be conducted to begin discussion and implementation of the Health Promotion Plan at the Community Partner Site
1. Have you already discussed and began to collaborate on the Health Promotion Plan with your site?
2. What current barriers and facilitators are present to conducting such a Health Promotion Plan?
VI. Graduate Level Writing:
? APA format, structure and conclusion, spelling, grammar, punctuation
? Integration of course content
? 3 Evidence-based references cited
(Health related, objective resources of clinical relevance)
? Professional, creative, and engaging writing and PowerPoint presentation
VII. Individual Participation and Peer Evaluation:
• Contributed to ideas and planning
• Available for communication and meetings
• Completed fair share of work in a timely manner
• Contributed to the overall success of the paper and presentation 5
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.