1. Locate any WHS policy documents or statements for your organisation which
reflect the organisation’s general commitment to WHS or to a specific aspect of
For each of the policy documents or statements:
a) Explain the purpose or intention of the policy
b) Comment on its currency, adequacy and suitability to the organisation,
and if it accurately reflects the organisations approach and commitment to
c) Use your findings from b) to update or rewrite the WHS policy.
d) Identify how and where it is communicated to stakeholders, key personnel
and the public. Would you make any changes or recommendations
2. Write a set of procedures or guidelines for WHS participative arrangements in your chosen workplace. They may be based on current workplace practices, or represent recommendations for possible guidelines in your workplace.
You will need to refer to Part 5 of the WHS Act, 2011 in your jurisdiction for relevant information and legislative requirements.
Your procedures must outline:
– The nature of the arrangements
– What WHS matters will be consulted on (make reference to WHS legislation);
– Who will be consulted for each matter;
– When, or under what circumstances, will the consultation occur;
– How the consultation process will occur;
– The election and role of health and safety representatives and committees.
– Any other requirements such as workgroups, deputy representatives, etc.
– Outline of the issue resolution process and feedback on outcomes
3. Explain how information about the outcomes of participation and consultation will be communicated to workers and relevant personnel.
Make sure you include/explain
– Timeframes for any communication processes.
– How you will communicate (i.e. what format or mode of communication).
– Any language, literacy or numeracy issues and how you will make the information accessible to all stakeholders.
Risk management procedures
4. Develop a set of guidelines for the ongoing process of hazard identification, assessment of risk and control of those risks in your chosen workplace.
Your guidelines must include:
– When formal hazard identification and risk assessment processes will occur (consider: planning, design and
evaluation stages of any workplace changes and any requirements for expert OHS advice)
– How the process ensures that new hazards are not created by any changes to equipment, processes, people, work systems, work environment, risk controls, etc.
– Ongoing hazard identification processes and risk management
– Continuous improvement strategies and workplace monitoring
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.