Working with an SME to Design Training for Local Industry Leaders
Respond to all questions. Keep in mind that there is not “one right answer” – I am looking for your ability to think through the questions, tying in, when you can, what you’ve read and if you have experiences that are similar, drawing from those experiences.
Sample question: Recognizing that the SME’s main priority is to produce income for the organization, and not develop instructional materials, how would you approach working with your SME?.
1. Referring to the SME types outlined by Chuck Hoddell (2013) in his article, what type of SME do you think Dr. Wilcox would be for this particular project and why? What other types of SMEs do you think you might bring into this project, and why?
2. What are some specific steps that you would take to gain Dr. Wilcox’s confidence in working with you? Why are these steps important?
3. In thinking about the Vissher-Voerman (2004) paradigms for practicing instructional design, which paradigm would you find most helpful in this situation, and why?
4. What are ways that you could help Dr. Wilcox feel a sense of material ownership for what is being developed? And, how might you handle a situation where she feels a piece of content is very important but you feel it is peripheral to the objectives for the training course?
5. Pick three of the competencies recently outlined by the American Society for Training and Development as important for practicing instructional designers. Then, discuss how those competencies are important to, and could be applied to, this case.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.