Write an essay in which you compare two ideas, items, processes, people, or places to show how one is similar or different from the other, but not just for the sake of comparing. You will write the essay to make a point about the two ideas, items, processes, people or places. Before beginning to write, however, please read the following additional information on writing comparisons.
Before you begin writing your essay.Write a comparison or a contrast essay. You may use either the “point-by-point” method of developing your ideas or the “subject-by-subject” method (also known as the block method).
The topic that you are interested in and that you know something about. You may choose to compare two different meanings of familar words such as “love” or “romance.”
Introduction (10 points)
• Focus the reader’s attention on the subject of the essay in a thorough paragraph of thought-provoking sentences leading effectively into the thesis statement.
• If the thesis is not stated, as in a narrative or argument that implies the main idea or builds to the main point in the conclusion, provide background or use other devices to stimulate interest in your subject and provide a direction for your essay.
Thesis (10 points) Chapters 1 and 2b
• Option 1: Clearly, specifically, and interestingly state or imply the main idea that the essay will explain or support.
• Option 2: If appropriate, build to the main point stated or clearly implied in the conclusion.
Development (35 points) TLBH, Chapters 2-4, especially 2a, 2c, and 4c
• Thoroughly support or explain the thesis or build to a logical conclusion in a series of vivid, interesting paragraphs, fully developed with facts, examples, reasons, narration, description, comparison, cause and effect, process analysis, or other appropriate methods.
Expression (10 points) TLBH, Chapters 23 and 37-39
• Use precise language, varied sentence beginnings, and varied sentence patterns to express ideas.
Unity (10 points) TLBH, Chapter 4a
• Make each sentence in a paragraph adhere to the main idea of the paragraph; make each paragraph adhere to the main idea of the essay.
Organization and Coherence (10 points) TLBH, Chapter 4c
• Arrange ideas in a logical order; use transitions and other cohesive devices to link ideas effectively within and between paragraphs.
Conclusion (10 points) TLBH, Chapter 4e
• Logically complete the development of the thesis or build to the main point of the essay.
Format (5 points) TLBH, Chapter 46c
• Follow the MLA format.
Creativity and Revision (up to 5 points) TLBH, Chapter 3a-f
• Up to 5 extra points may be awarded for creative expression or improvement through revision.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.