These cannot be extra credit points. These needs to be a participation assignment. Completing this assignment is worth 4 points of participation.
Answer any of the following three sections. If you wish to modify the assignment, email me and let me know what you’d like to do and I’ll review your request.
I. Answer the following questions.
1. What is hyperinflation?
2. How would an economist explain why hyperinflation occurs?
3. Look at any country that has experienced hyperinflation and give an explanation how hyperinflation occurred.
4. Did the country fix or bring hyperinflation under control? If so, how? If not, what happened?
II. The government and hyperinflation.
We covered hyperinflation and the Fed. Can the government cause hyperinflation? Explain.
Items 1-4 are to ensure I can read your analysis on my iphone.
1. The paper should have at least 1-1.5 inch margins
2. At least 12 point font
3. Times new roman characters or something similar
4. 1.5 line space with no more than a 1.5 space separating paragraphs.
5. This is not a research paper but if you do use any sources, be sure to cite them. How should you cite your sources? Anyway you wish. Footnotes are fine or a proper reference page.
6. The paper should NOT exceed 2 pages. Charts, graphs, and references do not count in the maximum page total. There is NO page MINIMUM only a maximum number of pages. Please do not ask, “is this enough?” Your goal is to completely and fully answer the question. Again, there is no minimum number of pages for this paper.
7. Due date:
8. Email anaylis to @gmail.com with subject line
"econ 102 hyperinflation [insert your name here]"
9. Please do NOT give me a hard copy of your analysis.
Follow these directions and you will earn 1 point of extra credit.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.