(1) specific examples of how lean has been applied from your experience at Boeing
we went to the Boeing tour in Evertt WA, so the writer should do some research about it.
examples of lean:(please do writing more base on the examples I gave and use conjunction and specify each example, )
1. everyone in the factory must pick the waste on the ground if they see it. it’s a rule.
2. FAUB the robot they using on Boeing 777x production. I will share a link of video under.
3. the mechanics will check out different pack of tool that they will use in the job of that day and at the end of the day they must return it. In the tour the presenter showed the packs to us and it’s well organized and the price is around a thousand dollar for each pack. It’s expensive but it helped the mechanics save a lot of time and keep the tool from losing.
4. there are some selves next to the planes. they use it to keep almost everything the mechanics will need in that section. Example the presenter gave us: one worker only worked 3 hours each day because he had to go to other place to get the things he needed.
5. In the presentation, they mentioned that they are having some yellow-tape squares on the ground to make all the selves in the right position. They are using the total weighted distance method to place the selves.
6. everything is on the wheel. Look the video.
(2) present examples of how lean has impacted another company (positively or negatively) based on recent news/journal reports and library research (that is cite at least ONE recent news/journal article or research article about lean systems or a company using lean),
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.