This essay is divided to 2 sections
1st section is answer three questions related to a severe acute exacerbation of asthma.
With 1000 words limit as following
Question 1 (500 words limit)
Question 2 (200 words limit)
Question 3 (300 words limit)
2nd section of the essay is Concept Map for the topic severe acute exacerbation of childhood asthma. with words limit of (500 words).
Note: I will attach an exemplar for the Concept Map as a guide.
• • The concept map must be computer generated.
• • Concept boxes should have titles with relevant content summarised within the box.
• • The summarised content may be in point format and size 10 font (Arial or Times New Roman) may be used on the concept map.
• • Concept boxes must be linked using lines and linking words/phrases to demonstrate logical relationships between concepts.
• • For conciseness, numbers may be used to replace traditional APA referencing within concept boxes only. If you use numbers, you must include a reference list in numerical order, corresponding to your references immediately after the concept map.
• • Critical thinking and creativity are essential components of the concept map. The map design needs to be visually stimulating.
Question 1. (500 words)
In a severe acute exacerbation of asthma explain the pathogenesis that results in widespread expiratory wheezes and dyspnoea.
Question 2. (200 words)
Discuss two high priority nursing strategies used to manage a child with a severe acute exacerbation of asthma and provide rationales for these strategies.
Question 3. (300 words)
To manage a severe acute exacerbation of asthma in a child continuous nebulised salbutamol is given. Three doses of ipratropium is added to the nebuliser at 20 minute intervals.
1. a) Discuss the mode of action of each of these drugs (salbutamol and ipratropium) relating to the underlying pathogenesis.
2. b) Relating your answer to the pharmacology of the two drugs, discuss nursing implications including how you will monitor and respond to adverse effects and how you will evaluate the therapeutic effect.
When answering questions:
• • Responses are to use full sentences, paragraphs, correct spelling and grammar.
• • All sources to be referenced using APA style. References must be between 2011 and 2015. And use 3 Journal article include other sources
Critical Analyse writing = means you need to Compare sources for the essay use more then one source talking about the same aspect on each paragraph.
Write an excellent strong discussion/argument on all the body paragraphs.
No introduction or conclusion to your work is needed.
you must write an essay that consists a reference list in APA 6th Edition style with a minimum of 3 Journal article include other sources.
References must be between 2011 and 2015. And use 3 Journal article include other sources.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.