Camus’ argument that Sisyphus is the absurd hero
Here are the prompts:
1. Explain Camus’ argument that Sisyphus is the absurd hero, i.e., what response(s) does Sisyphus have to the absurd that make(s) him the absurd hero? Choose an existentialist thinker from the class who would disagree with Camus about the best response to the meaninglessness of modern life and explain this thinker’s recommended response. Which view is better? Why? Important: The meat of the paper should be your answer to the italicized question—do not spend too much time on the first part of the prompt.
2. Explain the development of Meursault’s absurdist crisis through the book. Then explain in some detail his ultimate response to this crisis in the last few pages of the book. Does this response really lead Meursault to happiness, as he says? Why or why not? Important: The meat of the paper should be your answer to the italicized question—do not spend too much time on the first part of the prompt.
3. Meursault is convicted of his crime, despite the testimony of his friends in his defense. Explain the reason Meursault is convicted. Then choose one of his friends, and explain his/her argument in support of Meursault. (These two tasks involve your philosophical analysis of the text—there is more than one right answer.) Which view is correct? That is, is Meursault guilty for the reason(s) the townspeople/judge/prosecutor think he is, or is his friend’s view of the situation the right one? Defend your answer with reasons. Important: The meat of the paper should be your answer to the italicized question—do not spend too much time on the first part of the prompt.
A suggested format for the essays:
A summary/abstract of your entire paper. Always a good idea to write this last!
2. explanation of text
Same as in the Kierkegaard paper.
3. explain your question (short)
Explain the question you are answering in the essay enough that the reader can understand why this is a problem.
State your thesis and defend it.
The following two sections are optional:
5. objection (short)
Explain an objection to Part 4.
6. defense against objection
Defend your argument against the objection from Part 5.
The last part is not optional:
Sum up your paper in order to tie everything together for your reader.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.