Case evaluation Using structural family therapy
Case is attached…(support with recent peer-reviewed apa resources, no websites or books and label accordingly, include abstract page):
1. Discuss why structural therapy is best for this case.
2.Discuss how you would assess the clients in the case study. What units of treatment would you meet with, in what sequence?
3. Address at least 3 important treatment goals using the structural approach.
4. What assessment methods, formal or informal, would you use to gather information? What areas would you consider it most important to investigate?
5. What are the clinical issues that this case presents? How would your chosen clinical approach describe these issues?
6. What are the diversity issues that are relevant to this case? What aspects of diversity would you need to know more about in order to understand the context of these clients?
7. Are there ethical, legal, or crisis issues in this case you would need to attend to?
8. Are there issues brought up by this case that would require you to research the clinical literature to expand your knowledge, or seek supervision to cope with areas of discomfort or bias? What kind of supervision would you need when working with this case in order to stay within your scope of competent practice?
9. Evaluate the need for referral to community resources. What options for these resources exist in your own community? Be specific.
-Discusses a range of possible techniques and areas for assessment, clearly connected to a specific systemic clinical approach.
-Discusses a range of clinical issues in a case study, clearly connected to a specific clinical approach.
-Analyzes diversity issues relevant to this case.
-Analyzes ethical, legal, or crisis issues in this case.
-Identifies a range of potential resources and provides possible options.
-Evaluates need for additional information or supervisory support; provides possible options.
-Communicates in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the psychological professions; uses APA correctly.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.