You will use the communication concepts from the class regarding your personal communication to write an essay about your identity. This essay will use information from your “How Others See Me” research forms and concepts from the class that we have discussed and examined to this point in the quarter. How is your personal culture manifested in your everyday communication? You must be present in class to turn in your paper.
When you have received all the questionnaires back from your respondents, write a 5-7 page typed essay using terms and theories from our textbook which addresses the issues below. You will clearly demonstrate knowledge of course materials by incorporating reading material from the textbook making a clear connection between how you see yourself, how others see you (using evidence from the questionnaires) , and your communication behavior using the material from the course to analyze your communication. Include the questionnaires with your paper. Define and identify concepts from our text and course!
You will provide information in your essay from your “How Others See Me” forms, at least one self report that we have done in class (Self-Monitoring for example) and clearly connect these to at least concepts from the textbook.
In your research forms: what similarities did you find between feedback forms?
What trends did you find across the board from one person to the next? Between your responses and the responses of the other people?
What differences did you find between the responses? How do you account for these differences? (does the text address any of this?)
What surprises did you find? Why were they a surprise?
What specific comments most intrigued you? Why?
What are your general reactions/feelings to what the respondents had to say about you?
What did you learn about yourself and/or these relationships? Use social comparison and reflected appraisal
Have the responses encouraged you to change your communication behavior in any way?
You will support all claims regarding your communication/culture with evidence in the form of your behavior or patterns of communication that you describe in detail.
You will provide clear definitions, explanations of communication/culture concepts, definitions, or theories with necessary citations.
You will write an organized essay that has identifiable paragraph order, transition sentences, and topic sentences in first person voice for a general audience.
You will write a solid conclusion that ties up your essay and connects with the introductory paragraph.
Articulate which of Shoreline’s learning outcomes you used in this essay process.
You will use the APA style sheet for citations and references and your paper will be double-spaced, spell and grammar checked, using a 12 point font of your choice.
ASSESSMENT RUBRIC: 80 POINTS __________Total
1. All forms are turned in with the essay on time. Essay is 5-7 pages and organized in a clear succinct style and uses APA for citations, margins, double-spaced, spell, grammar checked, 12pt Times New Roman font. Written in 1st person (I, Me, My).
_________ 10 pts
2. Contains at least five references to interpersonal concepts regarding self-concept and communication discussed in the text, assigned readings and/or lecture notes and correctly uses these concepts with personal examples (you can use your self-assessment quizzes in this area).
_________ 10 pts.
3. Clearly states similarities & differences discovered between the forms. Uses course terms to describe: observable trends in feedback from one person to the next; and comparisons between your responses and the responses of the other people. Your analysis clearly accounts for and explains what you think are the reasons for those differences
4. Clearly states self discoveries from the assessment feedback results and demonstrates critical self-analysis. Your general reactions/feelings to what the respondents had to say about your communication behavior were articulated in detail and connected to your identity.
5. Discusses the impact on your self-concept and your relationships. If there is “no impact” reason for no impact is discussed using terms and concepts from the text or class notes.
6. Thoughtfully explains the part that “reflected appraisal” and “social comparison” played in your analysis of your self-concept
7. Clearly articulates claims regarding your communication regarding your perceived self and your presenting self with detailed evidence in the form of your behavior or patterns of communication that you describe in detail. _________10 pts.
8. Uses the CREE organizational process for presenting all of your ideas. Next to last or last paragraph articulates your use of Shoreline Learning Outcomes (these are located on your syllabus)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.