Interview someone from a culture DIFFERENT than your own. It can be anyone you know (neighbor, friend, co-worker, in-law, another NU student). HOWEVER, IT CANNOT BE SOMEONE IN THIS CLASS. In your interview, please address the following questions:
1. Demographics of the individual being interviewed (age, gender, level of education, what they do for a living, and how you know them).
2. How do you identify yourself culturally? How did you come to this identification?
3. Under what conditions did you and your family enter the United States (immigrant, political refugee, slave, etc.)? What was that like?
4. Has your cultural group experienced oppression historically? How has this impacted you?
5. Have you experienced discrimination/racism/or other isms? In what ways? What happened as a result of this experience?
6. What were your expectations when you were little about what you would be when you grew up and what your life would be like?
7. Did you feel you had a lot of choice in selecting dates? In selecting mates? In finding jobs? In finding housing? In obtaining credit? In obtaining medical care?
8. How did your expectation get met or not met?
9. What are common misperceptions about your group that you would like to see changed or corrected?
10. What are the most important things for people outside your cultural group to learn and appreciate about your group?
11. What are the best things for you, personally, about belonging to your cultural group?
12. Is there anything else you’d like to share?
Instructions Cross-Cultural Interview Summary
Part 2: Write summarizing the information you discover through the interview. Be sure to include a general demographic description of the individual and address specifically, the following two questions (include support through citations and references of textbook and/or peer-reviewed literature):
What you learned about the other culture as a result of this assignment?
What you learned about yourself as a result of this assignment?
Textbook Used: Culture & Psychology, 5th Edition, ISBN: 978-1-111-34493-1
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.