Dance performance review
Watch this video and write performance review
• 800-1000 words. Pre-performance prep:
• Prior to the performance, do an online search to find out as much as you can about the performances. This can include the company’s website and reviews of recent performances. (the library’s online resources such as Lexis-Nexis is a good place to start for newspaper reviews in The New Y ork Times)
• Include in your first paragraph the name of the company performing(SF Ballet), the place of the performance(War memorial Opera House), names of choreographer(George Balanchine), and composers (Igor Stravinsky). (this should be no more than one brief paragraph)
• Describe the structure of the performance. Was it an excerpt of a larger choreography, one evening- length work or several short works?
• Describe the dance/dances with an eye towards striking a balance between detailed observation and general comments. Was the dance a large group piece, a duet, solo? Was the movement fast, slow? Was the dance athletic or did the dancers move at a meditative pace? Find language to describe what you saw. What did the work evoke? Did the dance tell a story? Were the dancers specific characters, or was the dance about movement or the execution of physical virtuosity? What kind of music did the choreographer use?
• Comment on individual dancer’s performances if notable.
• Describe the lighting, costumes and scenery if they are an important element of a performance. How
do the dancers interact with the set? What mood does the lighting create? Does the costume allow
the dancers to move in a particular way?
• If appropriate, read dance reviews in local papers about the performance after the show.
• If you refer to reviews, program notes, or outside sources in your review, you must cite your sources
and include a bibliography.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.