1. Hello writer, Please develop a 4 page double spaced paper about applying decision making frameworks to IT-related ethical issues. The topic that you will perform the research on is “Computer-Based Crimes”. Discuss the most prevalent types of computer crimes, such as Phishing. Analyze why and how these can occur. Describe protective measures that might assist in preventing or mitigating these types of crimes”. There are several ethical theories described in Module 1: Ethical Theories and Module 2: Methods of Ethical Decision Making, describes frameworks for ethical analysis. Module 1 and Module 2 has been uploaded. For this paper you will use the “Reynolds Seven-Step approach to address the following:
1. Describe a current IT-related ethical issue; and define a problem statement
2. Analyze your problem using a decision-making framework chosen from Module 2.
3. Discuss the applicable ethical theory from Module 1 that supports your decision.
• In addition to critical thinking and analysis skills, this paper must reflect good grammar, spelling, good organization and proper business writing style.
Each of the Reynolds seven steps must be a major heading in this paper.
Provided below are the Reynolds seven steps:
Reynolds’ Seven-Step Ethical Decision-Making Approach
1. Get the facts Before proceeding, ensure that you have assembled the relevant facts regarding the ethical issue that you’re addressing.
2. Identify the stakeholders Identify who is impacted by this situation and its subsequent resolution. Define what their role is as well as what would be the best-case outcome for each stakeholder group.
3. Consider the consequences What are the benefits and/or harm that could come from your decision to you individually, the stakeholders, and the organization as a whole?
4. Evaluate the various guidelines, policies, and principles First look to any applicable laws, then to any existing corporate policies, ethical codes, and individual principles. Look at the application of traditional ethical theories as well as Normative Theories of Business Ethics.
5. Develop and evaluate options You may identify several possible solutions and may find it useful to support each with key principles that support the recommendation. Your chosen solution should be ethically defendable and, at the same time, meet the stakeholder and organizational needs and obligations.
6. Review your decision Review your decision in relationship to your personal and the organization’s values. Would others see this as a good and right decision?
7. Evaluate the results Did the final outcome achieve the desired results? This is an important step to help develop and increase your decision-making abilities.
Please make sure that you incorporate information from Module 1 and Module 2 into the paper as well as any other information that you gather when you find other sources. Thank you.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.