Before you start your essay, think about what sort of management would be most suitable for Mrs Meeha and here family and what members of the nursing / MDT team would be able to provide care for Mrs Meeha and review the evidence in the literature to support this. From you knowledge and understanding of the patient’s condition- diabetes and the discussion on discharge planning from the discharge board formulate a discharge plan for Mrs Meeha and include this as an appendix 1. You will need to make reference to your discharge plan in your essay.
The essay will need to address the following
• A clear introduction stating your aims for the essay
• The essay will need to define key terms in the discussion
• It will also need to clearly identify what package of care is being utilized for Mrs Meeha
• Define discharge planning; is the discharge for this scenario simple or complex? What factors need to be considered when planning discharge and what MDT professionals would be involved? Make reference to the discharge plan you have formulated for Mrs Meeha (scans of current hospital care pathways not acceptable)
• What is the significance of involving the patient with a LONG TERM CONDITION(LTC) and their family in the discharge process? Make clear reference to Mrs Meeha circumstances and conditions and the concept of empowerment
• Why is communication important when planning discharge and what strategies would be utilized for this specific scenario to ensure a safe discharge
• Conclusion that clearly summaries the key issues
– please state if the discharge is simple or complex
– asking family patient and family if they can cope, if they need support at home after discharge
– discharge checklist (will be uploaded)
– please discuss how planning discharge from admission and putting in place care package as early as possible makes the discharge go smoothly.
– when involving social services as one of the MDT, section 2 and 5 will be very useful when planning the discharge (http://www.nhsimas.nhs.uk/fileadmin/Files/ECIST_Conference_October_2012/ECIST_papers/FINAL_ECIST_Paper_3_-__Priorities_for_Discharging_Older_People_from_Hospital_1_October_2012.pdf)
– minimum of 18 references
– strictly UK references
– please do not forget the APPENDIX to be written separately after the essay (how the discharge planning was formulated)
– rationale for every decision made (include literature to back it up)
– discuss statistics of re-hospitalization and how to avoid this.
– mrs meeha and family will need education
– please use legislations that relates to the topic of this essay (NHS, NICE, NSF, DOH, RCN, DESMOND- DIABETES EDUCATION AND SELF MANAGEMENT FOR ONGOING AND NEWLY DIAGNOSED PROGRAMME).
This is an academic essay and therefore must be written in an objective manner. Please access the tutorials and learning materials from “writing” in the Learning Development Unit page via My Learning. Please use size 12 Arial font and double spacing your work prior to submission via TURNITIN. When submitting your file into TURNITIN you need to name your file as following: Surname, Initial, Student number, LTC
• Students are informed that in essays and other academic work any reference to the following MUST be anonymised so they cannot be identified by the marker or any other person.
• This includes:
• Names of patients / clients / service users
• Names of relatives / carers
• Ward / Department / Team names
• Trust / Hospital names
• Names of colleagues
• Students are also advised that if organisational documents are included as appendices in academic work (eg care plans, observation charts, policies) then the names / titles of units / service users must be blacked out to ensure that the organisation cannot be identified.
• Students are also informed that any instance where confidentiality is not maintained may breach the NMC, HCPC or other regulatory body professional code and as such, further action may be taken. This may take the form of either an academic or a professional sanction or both.
• Any concerns about lack of confidentiality will be clearly identified and documented in the student’s assessment feedback. There are three levels of confidentiality breach: major; medium and minor. The academic sanctions for these are given below.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.