Egyptian Love Poems and the Chines Book of Songs
Please read the following carefully :
Final projects may be designed in a variety of ways; you are encouraged to come up with your own design, themes, etc., so long as your project fulfills the following requirements:
• Each project must be clearly relevant and related to our coursework and must be created during this semester and for the specific purposes of this class.
• Each project must cover at least two of the works we’ve read, but may cover as many as you choose, and projects must make specific references to the texts chosen.
• Each project must have a clear focus on connections or contrasts (between works representing different cultures, between the works and historical events of the time, between the works and contemporary life, between the works and your own experience, etc.) and must explore and help deepen your understanding of the works we’ve read and discussed.
Three excellent sources of ideas for these terms projects are your Connection Commentaries on each work, discoveries made in the course of your initial group project, and our discussions in class. Any of these might be expanded upon to make an interesting project.
Each Project must consist of the following:
• a title
• an introduction, describing the project’s contents and articulating its basic theme(s)
• a list of the contents (where applicable)
• a page documenting all sources
• at least 1,000 words of text written by you.
Projects may include a variety of elements, including text, photos, video, audio recordings, music, etc.
The project is intended to encourage creativity, exploration, and engagement with the texts and ideas covered in this course. Some examples of content you might create for your book include: videotaped interviews of classmates or others about the works; original poems, stories, or plays inspired by the works; collections of original photographs or reproductions of original artwork, or annotated collections of art (paintings, photos) researched on the web or copied from books; videos or films of original performance pieces – for example, you might include a video of yourself and others reading aloud from Dante’s Inferno or acting a scene from The Odyssey . Or you might create & include a film with a voice-over reading of the work.
Projects will be evaluated using the following criteria:
• Relevance: Is the project adequately related to our coursework? Does it reflect thoughtful consideration of course texts and concepts? Does it add to – deepen or expand upon — what we covered in class?
• Focus and Organization: Does it have a clear focus? If each chapter has a separate focus, is each clear? How well is it organized?
• Overall Quality of the Project: How well done are each of the elements? The overall book? Do all aspects of the project reflect careful thought, good effort, and attention to and understanding of the concepts we’ve covered in class?
• Documentation & Requirements: Have all the assignment requirements been met? Are all sources clearly documented?
The Two works that i want my project to present are the Egyptian Love Poems and the Chines Book of Songs.
You could do either compare or contrast.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.