Please respond to the following questions in narrative form (worth 10 points)
1. What do emerging leaders need to know about Social Intelligence to be successful in today’s workplace? Please list at least 5 SI strategies that you feel are critical for leaders.
2. You have a family member that has a “grenade” toxic personality. Based on their personality style, how can you protect yourself from letting their negativity impact you?
3. You enter the room at a “Mix and Mingle” business event and everyone is already in groups talking. Based on Albrecht’s discussion of proximity, interaction zones and non-verbal cues, how would you introduce yourself into an established group? What recommendations would you give to leaders in this situation?
4. Integrate Albrecht’s thoughts on S.P.A.C.E.and Social Intelligence with your thoughts on leadership. Describe your plan for continued growth as you integrate the SI principles Albrecht discussed into your future professional studies and leadership opportunities.
5. Your professional presence sends a strong message (verbal and non-verbal) to other individuals. How can you be more purposeful in promoting a positive professional brand of yourself? Why is this important in today’s workplace? How can you coach an individual to help them better their professional presence while still maintaining your SI?
6. What has been the most valuable thing you’ve learned about yourself this semester? How have you grown professionally by engaging in discussions, readings and exercises in SI?
Case studies (worth 20 points)
1. You are the manager of a team of 15 employees at a mid-sized, family owned business. There are 10 women and 5 men with ages ranging from 22-42. You have a weekly team meeting to discuss various projects and to brainstorm new ideas. Based on the motivational strategies studied in this course, how would you motivate the team as a whole? In addition, how would you approach establishing individual strategies to motivate each employee? Share a comprehensive strategy. Cite key articles, books or journals.
2. You are working in a multi-generational workplace where there are differing perspectives on the elements of innovation versus experience. There is an individual on your team who always shuts down other people’s ideas largely based on his past experiences in the industry. For example, he often says “That will never work here” or “why would we want to try that?” How can you redirect his statements to be “idea selling” or more empathetic? Give several examples. In your opinion, how does age impact one’s social intelligence? As a leader, how can you promote an environment that honors multi-generational perspectives in relation to social intelligence?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.