Engineering and Construction
Environment Management/Sustainable development when constructing in a seismic zone.(,Turkey, Ankara,University of Ankara).”
You will demonstrate digital literacy in producing an integrated, comprehensive technical report relating to analysis and design for a complex Civil Engineering project.
TITLE OF THE REPORT: Academic structure in a seismic zone
In the UK we are fortunate to live somewhere where there is relatively no seismic activity. However, your civil engineering career may well take you to places where there is significant seismic risk. Examples include Christchurch in New Zealand, Japan and Turkey. This project involves the design of an academic structure (similar in size and scope as the new MB Building on campus, but to be located in a seismic zone of your choice.( Turkey, photo of exact location, and of MB building attached)
Areas of expertise must include:
– evaluation of possible solutions
– justification of chosen solution
– detailed design of chosen solution
– reference and design in accordance with current UK standards
– health and safety risk assessment
– environmental considerations
Environment Management/Sustainable development MUST INCLUDE:
• Environmental Impact Assessment
• Evidence of sustainability issues having been a key driver in the overall design decision making process
• Minimisation of consumption of natural resources and energy during construction phase and throughout the life of the project
• Enhancement and protection of the immediate and surrounding natural and man-made environment
• Control of waste during the production process (including a Site Waste Management Plan)
• Water and Drainage (environmentally friendly design of the surface water run-off system, SUDS)
• Carbon accounting
• Consideration of cultural heritage where appropriate
• Reference to and compliance with current environmental strategies
• Highlight the Civil Engineer’s contribution and obligations to society (health and safety of the workforce, general public and environmental safety)
• Sustainable urban drainage system (SUDS)
• Risk identification,assessment and mitigation
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.