Financial Performance and Current Issues
In this section, you are expected to provide:
• An evaluation of the company’s brief recent history and financial performance over time and also include peer group analysis.
• Conduct ROE for the company following the DuPont ROE approach and include peer group comparison.
• An analysis of the current issues facing the company, the industry it operates in, and explain the impact of the issues on the company’s future earning.
Part 2: Valuation Models
The second part/section of the assignment should contain the estimation of the value of the company’s share using:
? Dividend valuation model (DDM)
? Free Cash Flow to Equity model (FCFE)
? Price/Earnings Ratio model (P/E)
? Price/Book Value Ratio model (P/B)
You are expected to use the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) – discussed in topic 3 – to estimate the required rate of return or discount rate needed for each model. For CAPM estimation, you are required to calculate the following:
1. Beta: You cannot pick a beta value estimated elsewhere (e.g., Bloomberg) and use it in your report. Follow topic 3 lecture notes and relevant chapter (chapter 8) of the prescribed textbook to estimate the beta of the company and attach details of your work as an appendix. Also adjust the raw beta using appropriate methodology (refer to topic 3 lecture notes).
2. Risk-Free Rate: Use 10 years Govt. Bond Yield as a proxy for the risk-free rate. Indicate any advantages or disadvantages if there are any.
3. Market Risk Premium: The estimation of the expected market risk premium is crucial. You must carefully explain what you do and any assumption you make while estimating market risk premium.
• Risk Premium Estimation
To estimate the risk premium, first, you have to estimate the expected market return (ASX200 is your market portfolio). Assume that expected return on the market portfolio is related to a Macroeconomic variable, e.g., GDP. Then use the expected changes in the macroeconomic variable, with appropriate possible returns and appropriate probabilities (assume these returns and probabilities based on your analysis of current economic condition) to estimate expected return on the market portfolio. Then, subtract the RFR from the expected market return and arrive at your market risk premium.
Once you estimate these three figures (1-3) you will be able to estimate the required rate of return or discount rate following CAPM that can be used in valuation models.
Important points to be covered in Part 2:
• Explain any assumptions made in implementing the models.
• Where appropriate, explain how you arrived at the variables you are using. E.g., it is not enough to say you are assuming a 2 percent growth rate. You would be expected to provide justification/motivation of how you arrive at 2 per cent growth rate.
• Provide an indication of the sensitivity of your valuations to changes in the assumptions. E.g. perform sensitivity analysis for each model.
Part 3: Evaluation/Discussion of the value/price of the company
Comment on your valuations from part 2, including a discussion of possible explanations of why your valuations differ from the current/recent share price. If appropriate, discuss why some of the above models may be unsuitable for valuing the company.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.