Fitzgerald, Coplin, and Ellsberg
Answer these questions based on chapter 8. Please answer every question in answers form only not essay.
1. In your own words, explain what "ethical autonomy" means?
2. How are Fitzgerald, Coplin, and Ellsberg similar?
3. What does "ambiguity of effectiveness" mean and how could it affect a person’s decision whether or not to report abusive administrators?
4. Are all whistle-blowers fired outright? If yes, list 10 whistle-blowers who were fired for whistle-blowing. If no, list three other punishments they might experience.
5. What is the significance of Boisjoly in the Challenger space scandal?
6. Are whistle-blowers usually "crackpots" or crazy people? Why do you say that?
7. If we enhance the moral development of those in organizations, three benefits to the organizations can result. Give an example of each:
a. Alternatives to whistle-blowing
b. Trusted dissent channels
c. Collaborative communication and problem-solving channels
8. Give the 3 main pressures which discourage bringing issues to light and explain each.
9. How does the nature of public as opposed to private organizations lead to the Team Ethic?
10. What are some bureaucratic norms that would lead to the Team Ethic mentality?
11. What are the 2 Main components of Ethical Autonomy?
12. If you were manager of an agency, what could you do to increase ethical awareness in order to increase ethical awareness?
13. What are the3 role evaluation questions?
14. Give an example of a role you might play in the future for which the answer to the first question would be "No?" Explain why it would be no.
15. Give an example of a role you might be asked to play in the future for which the answer to the second question would be "No?" Explain why it would be no.
16. Give an example of an illegitimate role enactment but legitimate role which otherwise you might be willing to play. Explain why you would not be willing to play it.
17. Using a strength in your Personal Pathways report, show how that strength will help you handle ethical issues in the future.
18. Using one of the interferences in your Personal Pathways report, show how that interference could make if difficult for you to make ethical decisions if you are not careful.
19. List 3 moral codes that you use to guide your life.
20. List 3 principles that guide you in making ethical decisions.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.