GLOBAL BUSINESS CULTURAL ANALYSIS
The purpose of this research project is for you to write a scholarly, graduate-level research paper in APA format. Competency in the APA format is required of all Business graduates of Liberty
University, as set forth by policy of both the Graduate Faculty and the administration.
Each student will research and write a paper analyzing the cultural perspectives of doing business in another nation. Students will select a nation to study, and have approximately eight weeks
to research and write the paper. Your professor will provide a list of approved nations by the second day of class. Simply select a nation, then begin working on the project.
After reading your paper, the reader should be able to comprehensively answer the following research questions. Thus, the research questions form the major aspects (APA Level 1 headings) of
• What are the major elements and dimensions of culture in this region? (See Unit 2, Ch. 7 for a list of the required dimensions.)
• How are these elements and dimensions integrated by locals conducting business in the nation?
• How do both of the above items compare with US culture and business?
• What are the implications for US businesses that wish to conduct business in that region?
Important Points to Consider
This paper is to be written in strict conformance to APA standards, and contain at least 16 pages of content (excluding the title page, abstract, and references) utilizing at least 12 scholarly
Use the following as the exact title of your paper:
1. Global Business Cultural Analysis: (insert nation selected)
2. The paper is to be submitted as an MS Word file through the SafeAssign link in Module/Week 8.
3. Three SafeAssign draft links will be provided in Module/Week 5 for you to use to improve your Originality Score prior to your final submission.
4. Three levels of APA headings should be used throughout the paper, as this is a graduate-level research paper.
Some students do not fully understand the difference between plagiarism and paraphrasing. Paraphrasing is when you take a source or someone else’s idea and say it in your own words. When
you paraphrase, you must still give the author’s name, date, title of the source, the scholarly journal from where it came, and the exact website address or book from where it came. However,
when you directly quote a source, it must have quotation marks around the quote, or (if 40 words or more) it must be set in block quotation format. Give detailed information of where you
acquired the quote.
For the purpose of this academic paper, please adhere to the follow rules when quoting or using a source:
• Do not directly quote more than 120 words from any one source.
• If the source is 2,000 words or less, do not directly quote more than 50 words from any one source.
• Do not use the same source more than a total of 3 times within the whole document for quoting or paraphrasing.
• Quotes must contain the section (if provided) and paragraph or page numbers of the quote and this information must be placed in the reference.
• In all instances, be sure to use the APA guidelines for citations and references.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.