high-profile and well-documented communications
Select a recent high-profile and well-documented communications (including public relations and media) relate issue in SINGAPORE for research and investigation. Please see Paper Instructions for more info!
1) Introduction – You will need to structure a research proposal that is manageable and practicable. Provide a brief overview of your research project in the introduction. This will summarise everything below in a succinct way.
2) Personal experience and perspective – In this section, you have to reflect on who you are as a student and as a researcher. Discussion must be made about who you are and the experiences you have had as a student and as a researcher.
3) Research topic and field – Here you will identify the research topic and the field that you will use to locate your research. The field relates to your area of study but is not limited to the following: (Public Relations, New Media, Communication). Some broad examples of potential topics include: (i) How corporations communicate social responsibility (ii) Perceptions of reality TV programs (iii) Perceptions of national, local and community newspapers (iv) The amount of violence in media (v) Perceptions of new social networking sites (vi) Perceptions of government relations
You are by no means confined to the above issues or fields. Although your field must be related to public relations, communication or media.
4) Locating research literature – Two questions will help you to complete this section: (i) How did you locate the literature on your topic for the literature review? (ii) How will you keep track of any literature that appears in journals between now and the time you complete the research?
5) Literature review (approx 1000 words with at least 6 synthesis) – You should do a concise review of the literature relevant to your topic. A ‘review’ is not simply listing the research materials that you have found (this may be explained in the previous section and is included in the reference list), but a synthesis of how they apply to your current topic. The review must not only show that you have used the library to search for books and academic journal articles relevant to your topic, it must also show that you have read, discussed, and critiques these books and articles in your proposal. It is a good idea to put related books and articles together and discuss them, explaining in each case how they have provided knowledge about the topic and how it relates to what you are doing. Assume the reader has little understanding of your chosen topic and the literature. You should review and provide at least TEN ACADEMIC PUBLICATIONS related to your topic.
6) Research question/hypothesis – Once you have chosen the research topic and performed a literature search and review, then you will identify a research question or hypothesis that will address a research issue or problem. In this section, you will state and justify the research hypothesis or question.
7) Research purpose and audience – The audience for your research proposal will be your tutor. The tutor will be a mentor for you and will not only assess the assignment but will also help you to prepare your research proposal for one or two types of people (1) an honours supervisor (from the institution) or (2) a professional client (from industry)
8) References – You must include a reference list. Write your complete references using the Chicago Style Author-Date method of referencing.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.