HOWL by Allen Ginsberg
In the book “HOWL” by Allen Ginsberg it critiques the society, culture and politics of time in which it was written. In many ways the poem “America” from the book HOWL offers the most direct critique in the book, drawing together a range of historical and political references and more “personal” element.
IN YOUR ESSAY, MAKE AN ARGUMENT THAT DESCRIBES GINSBERG OVERALL CRITIQUE OF AMERICA IN THIS POEM.
1. Support your argument with at least three direct citations from the poem. Be sure to use line breaks.
2. You don’t need to use a set number of the key terms, but think about how the poem is written, especially the tone: what the narrator sounds like.
3. Look up at least one historical reference [ event, person, cultural object] from the poem. Use the background information you find to support your argument. Think about why Ginsberg included this reference.DON’T CUT AND PASTE: DESCRIBE AND USE REFERENCE IN YOUR OWN WORDS. cite your source(s) on a work cited page. Wikipedia can work, but look at the source you’re using carefully.
DON’T USE SOURCES WITH NAMES LIKE GRADE SAVER, CLASS NOTES. LOOK AT ENCYCLOPEDIAS AND ARTICLES OR OTHER REFERENCE SOURCES.
HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT CONSIDER: You don’t need to answer them all or in order, but think about them as you support you argument . Some questions you might consider:
1. Why does the narrator address “AMERICA” as if it was a person?
2. What kind of a relation does the narrator seem to have with his character?
3. How does Ginsberg blend the “personal” and the”political and why do you think he does this?
4. Ginsberg is writing in 1956.Why do you think he includes many references to historical events from earlier periods?
What is Ginsberg “for” What things about America does he think of in a positive way?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.