Identify a designed the design practice and its organisation in a case study
Follow the guidelines below and discuss your chosen practise with your tutors.
• Please choose a space that clearly demonstrates design input. Ideally it should be a place you are familiar with or that appeals to you.
• Remember this essay is about the relationship between design practice and the outside world. It is not an aesthetic/formal/design analysis of the designed space.
• Make sure that the practice is established and there is adequate documentation of the designed space. Look everywhere-Books, journals, television, film etc.
• Investigate the roles and responsibilities of the individuals involved in the design process. Who does what?
• Look at the design philosophy/mission statement of the practice and analyse its implications. Does the space fulfil the users requirements? How do its users feel?
• Locate the professional bodies that it subscribes to and their code of conducts. How des it translate these in everyday practice?
• Research and analyse the clients that they work for. Who is the client and what are their expectations. How does the design respond to these expectations?
• Investigate the various professions that the designers need to co-ordinate their work with such at Engineers, Consultants eg. Lighting, contractors, craftsmen, regulatory bodies etc. How do they work together?
• Look at the selection of the materials making the space. What are they and where do they come from? What is the environmental impact of these?
• Does the practice have an equal opportunities policy and if so how does this translate in their everyday work culture?
• What chain of decisions enabled the design to take concrete form?
• How long will this space last, what will happen to the materials when the
Please evaluate these findings under the theme of ethics. It is not enough to describe what you have observed. Reflect on your observations. Create an impression of the practise for yourself and question the relationship between its aims and the results of their everyday practice. Make suggestions.
Your Case study should contain the following:
• Include Images and text, with a clear description of the image.
• The case study should follow the required format- Abstract / Introduction / Methodology / Research / Findings / Analysis and Discussion / Conclusion /.
• Read widely and document texts relating to the study in a bibliography at the end
• Always mention the sources of your information and reference particular sections used in your text in the footnote.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.