Importance of Psychology
Part 1 Write a 400 (minimum) -500 (maximum) word introduction to the “business” of your field for outsiders (like me) who are unfamiliar with your branch of study. What do people in your field do? Where do they work? What do they study? What kinds of questions do they ask? What kinds of methods do they use? Why is their research important? Who uses the results of their research? Who is affected by the results? You need not answer each of these questions or answer them in order. Try to create a cohesive and clear response introducing us to your field.
Part 2 will be a personalization of this introduction: Write a 400-500 word introduction to YOUR business in the general field? What do you do and study (specifically)? What kinds of questions do you ask? What kinds of methods do you use? To do this, you might consider specialties, co-ops, favorite classes, career aspirations. Why are you interested in this field? What brought you here?
-Combine the two sections and revise, considering the feedback received. You may combine the two sections with transition words or keep them separate with clear headings.
-GRADING HIGHLIGHTS. A successful paper provides:
• A thorough but specific overview of what people in your field do/think about.
• A personal connection to and investment in the field. Why are you engaged in the field?
• Thorough analysis rather than observation. The paper should not be a surface glance (i.e. firefighters put out fires. . . . ) but an analysis of these observations (because firefighters put out fires, they have a solid understanding of both physics and chemistry. . . ).
• Appropriate audience consideration (people unfamiliar with the field). Stay away from jargon and define terms as needed.
• Clear language and few mechanical or grammatical errors.
• Citations in a noted Citation Style (AMA, APA, MLA). For this paper, sources, and therefore, citations, are optional. You may want to consult a source, and if so, please note the citation style in the header. If you choose a source, it should be thoughtful and apt. In other words, stay away from Wikipedia or dictionary definitions. Instead, you may use something like a textbook, a journal article from your field, or a website of a professional organization.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.