Long Composition – Product Review.
You are going to play the role of a product reviewer.
What does this mean? It means, on a very basic level: argue for or against this product. To do that, remember the basic structure of an argument: assertion, evidence and, in this case, criteria. You should include some or all of the following elements we’ve discussed in class:
1. Opinion (ideally it should be well-written, effective and convincing opinion)
2. Evidence (examples from the product; specific reasons why the product is good or bad)
3. Comparison to other products in this category
4. Your criteria for evaluating such a product
5. Audience/Category (who is this product for? Does it satisfy their criteria? Is it trying to be in one category [high class restaurant, serious drama] but actually in another [low quality food, comical dialogue]?)
6. Research (how well did this product sell? Do people like it? What are some details behind how the product/restaurant came into being?)
7. Remember that hook (a hook is always great in almost any type of article, quashing the need for a generalized intro and pulling me right into the review itself)
Bias—remember to avoid bias. If you chose something you already knew you loved or hated, this will be more challenging for you. If you need to, take some time to think and write out some either positive or negative things that are the opposite of how you plan to ultimately review the product.
Authority—it is difficult to write a good review that is very single-minded or focused on just one idea or one element. The more of these elements you use the more authority your final review will seem to have.
Finally, you must include at least two sources on a works cited page.
I’ll give you a few examples of what research means in a review. These are just examples—you can find other ideas.
– Are you reviewing a book? Find some statistics on its sales, or find out whether this category of book is less or more popular than it used to be and why, and cite your source. Say you’re doing twilight; find out whether critics think it’s poorly or well written, and cite your source, or find out that Stephenie Meyer is a Mormon, and cite your source. Say you’re doing something like The Road—find out how critics think Cormac McCarthy fits into the American literary canon, and cite your source, or find out how Cormac typically writes his novels, like from, oh, say, an Oprah interview he had, and cite your source.
Finally, if you’re really ambitious and proactive and have a lot of time, and you want to personally do some research—let’s say, go back into the kitchen of the restaurant you’re reviewing and ask the chef something—feel free, it will only make your review that much better. Even just one question can qualify as an “interview” and be a source you can cite. Citing an interview is really easy. Just Google “citing an interview” and the first link tells you.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.