lyric analysis paper- maclemore- same love
(Instructions for viewing your graded paper on the bottom here.)
This assignment cannot be completed quickly. It requires much time for analysis and research. See the sample 1102 story analysis essay in the Bedford link in this course for a sample of a literary analysis essay. It contains correct MLA intext citations and Works Cited page. You can also click into Research Resources to find the documentation guidelines here if you do not have a print handbook. http://bcs.bedfordstmartins.com/custom/broward/
For the best grade possible, choose a song with depth of meaning or you will not have enough to write about. (–Not necessarily your favorite song. You should not give personal opinion about the song, but analyze the words and phrases to determine the writer’s intended meanings and feelings.) Be sure to choose a song for which you can find at least one source of analysis. Using more than one source for an essay is always better because sources give you expert opinions to quote and paraphrase and detailed analyses that you would not have thought of by yourself. Be sure to use a phrase, per MLA guidelines, (naming the author or title of the source information for each source used) so that it is clear what comes from each source, and source info cannot be confused with your own analysis.
Instructions for paper: Write a two-page analysis of the lyrics to a song, using as many poetic terms as are applicable.
1) Your essay should use at least two sources: the primary source, which is the song itself, and an outside source that comments on the song and possibly the songwriter as well. These sources must be cited in the essay (See MLA intext citations and Works Cited instructions in handbook or in Bedford link.) and listed on an MLA Works Cited page at the end of the essay. If you did not learn this process in Enc 1101, you must learn how to do it now, in order to pass this class and other writing classes.
2) Remember that the song titles and words, phrases or lines that you quote from the song as support in every paragraph go inside of quotation marks.
3) This paper is an essay, so it should have an introduction paragraph (with thesis statement at the end of the paragraph), at least three body paragraphs (with topic sentences that work towards proving the thesis, explanation of the point, and quoted and paraphrased evidence), and a conclusion paragraph.
4) You must include an MLA-style works cited list with your two sources.
5) You must copy and paste the lyrics at the beginning of your essay.
6) The whole paper is double spaced, including the lyrics and the works cited page. Don’t forget a title for your paper. (The song title by itself is not a title to your paper; it should recall the main idea that you are proving
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.