Macro & Micro economics
The question you have to answer is as follows:
‘The transition from a centrally planned economy to a free market or a mixed economy involves state owned enterprises being privatised. But economists debate as to whether this is actually beneficial to the country’s economy.’ Examples of China and Russia.
This essay does not require the use of mathematics. You should familiarise yourself with the basic principles of Microeconomics and the relevant theories (Free Market Economies against Centrally Planned Economies, Perfect Competition against a Monopoly) as have been and discussed in lectures, and how they apply to the events of the time period in question by doing further research of your own using the books listed below.
You will need to use relevant Microeconomic diagrams in order to make your essay analytical.
Recommended Essay Structure with suggested word count and headings:
Introduction [200 words]
Economic Theory [400 words]
State Ownership and Privatisation in China [400 words]
State Ownership and Privatisation in Russia [400 words]
Conclusion [200 words]
Bibliography – Minimum 4-5 sources
• The assignment should contain a minimum of 1,500 words.
• The Assignment must be typed in Arial, font size 12 with double line spacing. Please leave one free line between each paragraph. The pages should be stapled together (top left corner) and page numbered (bottom right corner).
• The assignment will contribute 20% towards your final grade for this module. PLEASE NOTE:- THERE IS NO PRESENTATION OF THIS ASSIGNMENT
• The final version of the essay must be stamped, signed and dropped in the coursework submission box next to the first floor Welcome Desk by 15.00 hours (3 pm), Thursday 30th January 2014. A Turnitin Similarity Report must also be submitted (Please refer to Turnitin instructions in point 4). Students need to keep the yellow copy of the coursework submission form as proof of submission.
• Failure to submit either a hardcopy or submission through Turnitin will result in penalties being applied, as per the Student Handbook (see point 3).
2. What to include
• A cover page with (1) your family name and first name; (2) student ID; (3) your Foundation group; (4) the title and 5) the submission date.
• Any sources should be referenced according to Harvard Referencing conventions (Please consult Cite Them Right).
• Students should bear in mind that instances of plagiarism (copying material from any text without giving the reference) and collusion (copying work written by another person or including in your assignment any work that is not your own) are taken very seriously. Please refer to the student handbook for details of penalties.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.