margin of error
• What “margin of error” really means
• Z-scores for the 90%, 95%, and 99% confidence levels, and how to use them in calculating sampling error
• Be able to calculate sampling error for various population sizes, various proportions, and how to adjust for a finite population (yes, you will be able to bring in a calculator for this) come up on and easy way to calculate it.
• Primary roles interviewers have to play in the collection of survey data
• The importance of a standardized interview (reading survey questions as written)
• Probing in surveying and recording answers
• How much specialized knowledge interviewers should have about a project?
• Use of volunteers in interviewing
• Methods of training interviewers
• Methods of validating phone surveys (calling back to re-ask questions, assess interviewer courtesy, verifying that an interview was conducted, etc.)
• How to determine if observed differences are statistically significant and the strength of association (using chi square, contingency coefficient, phi coefficient, correlation statistics, etc.)
• Types of data (nominal, ordinal, interval/scale) and types of analyses associated with each type of data
• When to use which statistical test (independent t-tests, paired t-tests, ANOVA, frequency, cross tabulation, etc.)
• How to prepare data for analysis in SPSS (convert “words” to numbers, clean data, etc.)
• When survey error is likely to occur
• Guidelines for coding data for statistical analysis (real world numbers, consistency in assigning numbers, having missing data codes, etc.)
• Methods of adjusting for underrepresented groups (quoting, oversampling, weighting)
• ANOVA post hoc test to use to determine significance in SPSS (Tu…)
• Understanding SPSS frequency, cross tabulation, and ANOVA tables (be able to explain the difference between “percent” and “valid percent” on Freq tables,* identify significant differences for CTs and ANOVAs, which numbers are n’s and which are frequency statistics, etc.)
• What should be in a study report (both professional and scholarly)
• How to report data (what decimal place to report for means and frequencies) come up with and easy way to calculate this.
Go online find the answers and write the answer next to the question
Example. How to report data (what decimal place to report for means and frequencies) come up with and easy way to calculate this ? The answer is put here)
Some of these answers require you to calculate you must come up with and easy steps on how to do the formula.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.