Millennials’ Leadership and Effectiveness with Other Generations in the Federal Workforce
This is just for help to fill out a worksheet that describes my paper’s 10 Strategic Points. I will attach additional information.
In the Prospectus, Proposal and Dissertation there are 10key or strategic points that need to be clear, simple, correct, and alignedto ensure the research is doable,valuable, and credible. These
points, whichprovide a guide vision for the research, are present in almost any research. They are defined within this10 Strategic Points document.
The 10 Strategic Points
The 10 strategy points emerge from researching literature on a topic which is based on, or aligned with, the learner’s personal passion, future career purpose,and degree area. The 10 Strategic
Pointsdocumentincludes the following 10 key or strategic points that define the research focus and approach:
1. Topic – Provides a board research topic area/title.
2. Literature review – Lists primary points for first three of the four sections in the Literature Review: (a) Background of the problem/gap; (b) Theoretical foundations (models and theories to be
foundation for study); (c) Review of literature topics with key theme for each one; (d) Summary.
3. Problem statement – Describes the phenomena to study (qualitative) or variables/groups (quantitative) to study, in one sentence.
4. Sample and location – Identifies sample, needed sample size, and location (study phenomena with small numbers and variables/groups with large numbers).
5. Research questions – Provides research questions to collect data to address the problem statement.
6. Hypothesis/variables or Phenomena – Provideshypotheses with variables for each research question (quantitative) or describes the phenomena to be better understood (qualitative).
7. Methodology and design – Describes the selected methodology and specific research design to address problem statement and research questions.
8. Purpose statement – Provides one sentence statement of purpose including the problem statement, sample, methodology, and design.
9. Data collection – Describes primary instruments and sources of data to answer research questions.
10. Data analysis – Describes the specific data analysis approaches to be used to address research questions.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.