Mark Sheet (for instructor use only)
Q No. CLOs Q Type Q Structure Max Score Marks in Numbers Marks in Words
1, 2, 3 Skills, Knowledge, Application Explanation 2
2, 4, 6 Skills, Knowledge Explanation 2
2, 3, 6 Skills, Application Explanation 2
Q4 1, 3, 5 Skills, Application Explanation 2
Q5 1, 4, 5 Skills, Application Explanation 2
Total Mark 10%
_______________ Total in words
(Choose the right answer and explain the reason for the same)
1. You are in negotiation with someone you have never dealt with before. He suggests a compromise – “I’ll meet you half way”. If you accept this proposal you will have achieved more than you had hoped for before you started the negotiation. Do you:
c) Tell him that his offer is insulting;
d) Make a counter offer;
e) Stay silent;
f) Explain that you are looking for more; offer him something he wants if he reconsiders his position?
2. You are buying a car for cash. You ask what the discount for cash is at this garage. The salesman asks “What do you have in mind?” Do you:
a) suggest 5%;
b) suggest 10%;
c) suggest 20%;
d) repeat your question to the salesman; ask for additional items to be included in the deal at no extra cost?
3. You have been in negotiation for a long time and you are approaching a position on which you are prepared to settle. The other party is called out of the room to answer a telephone call. When he returns he announces that he must terminate the negotiation immediately. He offers you a deal if you will accept the position already reached – take it or leave it. How would you react:
a) ask for a five minute recess with your people;
b) accept the offer;
c) pretend that you didn’t understand what he has said and carry on with the negotiation;
d) try to make him feel unreasonable; decline the deal?
4. You wish to sell your boat which cost £48,000 two years ago. Based on professional advice you would be delighted to get £39,000 although you have a fall-back minimum of £37,500. Before you get around to putting it on the market an acquaintance offers you £40,000. In response do you:
a) accept with alacrity;
b) accept; c) ask for £42,000;
d) say you only wanted £39,500;
e) ask what he will pay for the extras;
f) stay silent; say you’ve been taken aback by his offer?
5. You are in negotiation in which you and the other party are unable to reach an agreement. Both sides believe firmly in their respective positions, and in many hours each has made only token movement. What would be your first preference of the following courses of action:
a) change negotiators;
b) offer a large concession;
c) offer a further small concession;
d) change the package and scope of the negotiation;
e) let it go to deadlock; be open about your feelings at the lack of movement?
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE,
TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.