personal statement intellectual Memoir
Your final exam is an intellectual Memoir. An intellectual memoir is a personal exploration of your educational journey to date. The goal of this paper is for you to perform a self-interrogation by identifying and recording your educational history, memories and sites of memory as they relate to your educational experiences in elementary, middle school, high school and college.
Things to think about as you reflect about your educational journey:
1. What were some of the earliest narratives you received about education, purpose and function in your life?
2. Who were/are some of the most influential people or places in your educational journey?
3. What informs your identity as a student?
4. How are your experiences similar or different from Ellison’s Invisible Man?
5. Does Ellison trigger particular memories or experiences for you?
6. How does/do the notion(s) of invisibility manifest in your life?
7. When and where are you the most comfortable in your person?
8. When and how did you become conscious of you internal motivation to learn?
9. When did your desire to achieve academically become personal for you?
10. What were your schooling contexts?
11. Who were some of your most influential teachers?
12. What type of subtle and overt messages have you received about your ability as a learner from teachers/professors to date?
13. Have the messages from instructors been consistent or varied about who you as a learner?
14. When and how do you learn best?
15. Where and when do you study best?
16. What are study strategies you consciously employ when strive to master particular subject matter?
17. What are your intellectual interests?
18. Why are you interested in obtaining a higher education?
19. What type of learning environment(s) is/are most conducive for your learning?
20. What do you find most rewarding when you are learning something new?
21. What do you find least enjoyable about learning something new?
22. How do you motivate yourself to learn material that is not intuitively interesting to you?
23. What awakens your curiosity to learn about others without judgment?
24. What factors guide/influence your decision making process?
25. How was your moral compass derived?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.