personality trait Ronald Reagan
Develop an informative paper on the personality trait Ronald Reagan AS THE ARCHITECT OF BOTH THE CONSERVATIVE REALIGNMENT AND THE COLDWAR’S END and how that impacted America and has had a lasting effect on our society
I WILL PROVIDE A CHAPTER OF THE BOOK TO BE SUMMARIZED. PLEASE FOLLOW THE OUTLINE BELOW
Goals: Critical Thinking Levels
• Understand: Students will be able to summarize one chapter from an authoritative book that focuses on a major character trait.
• Apply: Students will use the proper writing strategies to develop a character sketch and correct grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
• Apply: Students will implement the correct procedure for integrating a quotation within paper using correct MLA documentation.
• Analyze: Students will focus on the behavior, values, and/or attitudes of the individual to support their thesis.
• Evaluate: Students will judge the impact this American had or has on our country and our individual lives.
Length: Four typed pages
Format: MLA, with MLA documentation, parenthetical documentation, and a works cited page.
Sources: One book (not written by the individual you are researching)
No Internet sources except for biographical dates if needed
Information on Organizing Your Paper
I. Introduction (Suggestions)
• Grab attention with first sentence
• Quotation from person
• Insight from someone else about the person
• Your creative choice
• Exposition by providing brief historical background
• Who the person was/is
• When he /she lived
• How he/she became influential
• Where he/she achieved prominence
• Introduce your source, credentials, title of book, year it was published
• End your introduction with a thesis
• Your last sentence will be a generalized concept about one accomplishment
II. Body: Explain how your person became an influential American
• First body paragraph –describe physical appearance
• Detail certain important features of the image (attached to your essay)
• Does the physical appearance parallel an inner quality?
• Is the picture worth a thousand words?
• Does your outside source depict description of person’s physical appearance?
• Remaining body paragraphs-summarize one achievement (only one from his/her many accomplishments)the individual had on America
• Chronologically organize paragraphs to depict the accomplishment to your audience
• Distinguish from your outside source why that one achievement stands out for you
• Describe any inconsistencies in your person (e.g. he/she is a great philanthropist
but the methods of attaining wealth may have been illegal or contradictory)
III. Conclusion (Suggestions)
• Bring your paper full circle by linking back to the thesis and/or title
• Have you been inspired by your new knowledge-why or why not?
• Has the person made your life better?
• Has the person taught you something about yourself and/or about America?
• Provide an unforgettable last sentence. Use your creative talent here.
• Leave with your audience with a final impression of your evaluation of this individual
IV. Works Cited
• The final page of your essay will be a Works Cited page
• Use the correct MLA format to document the book/chapter you have chosen
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.