Prenatal Care in Oregon and the role of those in need, specifically the undocumented Hispanic population.
The major project in the course is a public policy theory paper in which you apply course materials to a policy area (i.e., a model, theory, framework), which could include a topic relevant to your own interests and degree track (e.g., ocean policy, forest policy, water policy, health policy, rural policy, etc.). Length expectations will be discussed in class. The paper is worth a maximum of 300 points. Papers should use APA citation format, have proper grammar and spelling, and presents a proper introduction. If there are multiple spelling errors, bad grammar, or a failure to communicate the thrust of your paper in the introduction, I will not read the rest of the paper. An Initial Policy Theory Paper statement (1-2 pages plus outline) is due in class on January 16. This statement should look like a memo and include the topic, paper outline, proposed policy framework/theory, and at least 5 references on the topic. Failure to submit the statement will result in a lower final score. THE FINAL PAPER IS DUE March 14 BY 6:00 PM (Black Board submission)).
Your analysis should include the components below. In each case it is essential that you draw on and cite relevant course and other materials:
1. Introduce the topic and the issues raised: background, a quick overview of what has happened (e.g., on the agenda, passed, being implemented; or put on agenda but failed to pass), current status, AND what policy framework/theory/model you will use and why it is appropriate for you issue area. Failure to apply a policy framework/theory/model will lead to a failing score.
2.Examine the emergence of that topic as an issue, that is, agenda setting, including relating it to interests and ideas of important political participants. In addition, consider groups, if any, who might logically have been participants but who appear not to have been involved and examine reasons for non-involvement.
3. Policy development and adoption or non-adoption: Among the topics you should consider are the roles of various groups and individuals, the likely role of such analytic methods as cost-benefit-analysis and other methods discussed as part of policy development.
4. Policy implementation-if the policy was adopted-and examination of implementation successes and limits. Obviously this cannot be applied to policies that were not adopted.
5. Policy evaluation, whether or not the policy was adopted. If adopted, what evaluations and adjustments; if not adopted, what evaluation of the continuing “problems” addressed by the proposals.
6. Summary: an overall analysis of the policy area in terms of the themes, issues, and approaches developed in the course. Did your theory/framework/model explain developments for your policy topic?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.