Ratio and Financial Statement Analysis
1. Ratio and Financial Statement Analysis – Your essay should critically analyzethe benefits and limitations of ratio analysis, explaining what factors impact themeaningfulness of such measures and what new practices or theories may beemerging regarding the application of ratio and financial statement analysis.Emphasize practical applications and real-world use of ratios synthesizing yourreadings in published research or survey articles (Relevant Text Material: ParrinoChapters 3 & 4).
2. Capital Budgeting, Net Present Value, and other Decision Tools – Write anessay that analyzes the pros and cons of the commonly used measures ( NPV,IRR, PI, MIRR, DPB) and come to a conclusion based on the literature thatyou surveyed as to which methods are theoretically correct and those popular.Emphasize real-world practices of capital budgeting methods, including projectapproval processes. Synthesize the discussions in published research or surveyarticles (Text Material: Parrino – Chapter 10).
3. Financial Management in Multinational Organizations – Write an essaythat describes how multinational organizations use the financial managementpractices, for example use of debt, dividend policy, managerial ownership,corporate governance, etc. Topics in (1) and (2) above can be included, but theessay and references should focus on international differences and practices incorporations/organizations outside U.S.
4. Financial Management in Nonprofit Organizations – Discuss financial
management in nonprofit organizations and write an essay that compares andcontrasts the application of financial management techniques in nonprofit andfor-profit organizations. Sources of funds, use of debt, performance evaluation(efficiency in use of contributions and meeting the organization’s objectives),governance mechanisms in non-profits, etc. would be good topics/issues fordiscussion in the essay.
5. Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Customer Relationship Management(CRM) Systems – Write an essay comparing the traditional managementsystems to the above two systems – in terms of differences in approaches,achieving efficiencies, cost savings, and firm profitability. Include in your essaythe findings from different studies that have analyzed/examined alternativeapproaches to SCM and CRM (Text Material: Jiambalvo – Chapter 1).
6. Cost Allocations & Activity Based Costing (ABC) – Describe the cost
allocation and ABC approaches in for-profit firms (corporations) and the differentways of implementation in real-world business enterprises. Analyze ABC’spotential strengths and weaknesses within a company. Include a discussion ofsteps needed to ensure a successful implementation of ABC, the associatedcosts & benefits, efficiency gains, profitability implications, etc. (Text Material:Jiambalvo – Chapter 6).
7. Costing & Pricing Decisions – Write an essay on the practice of cost
allocations (particularly joint costs, sunk costs, and opportunity costs) and pricingdecisions (e.g., cost-plus pricing, target costing, and activity-based pricing) incorporations. Include in your discussion the major differences in those variousapproaches and their appropriateness in the context of the nature of costs,industry differences, competitiveness, etc. Also relate the implications for firm’sprofitability (Text Material: Jiambalvo – Chapters 7 & 8).
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.