In this assignment, you are expected to write an individual research brief of about 1,500 words, which develop the business topic you have analysed in the Assessment 2 (the Advances Report) a step further. Basically, you are required to write a research plan enables you / the business in concern to explore the business topic further through primary research. You should consider the various research methods introduced to you throughout the unit to develop a sound and practical plan to carry out a research project.
In this research brief:
• You should form one or a number of research questions or research objectives based on the critical review of literatures;
• Choose and justify the research method(s) which is appropriate to address the research questions (including issues such as, type of data to be collected, how will the data be collected, how will the data be used or analysed);
• Discuss on potential issues you may encounter during the research process, such as accessibility to the data, time and resources needed to complete the research, validity of the data, and potential ethical issues;
• Comment on the potential use and benefit of findings from this research.
• You should bear in mind that Assessment 2 and 3 are closely linked.
Remember, you are not required to conduct the actual research in this brief, but to explain what you are going to do and how you are going to do it. You should bear in mind that this research brief might be presented to research agencies or businesses to inform their actual research design. See unit handbook appendix 4 for the marking grid and criteria of the Research Brief. The hardcopy of assignment should be submitted to the student record office on or before the deadline.
You pick one of the questions below and answer it in the light of what you have found out in assignment 2. These questions can be found at the end of the last assessment briefing document.
BSS007-3 Phase 3 Research Briefing Topics (15%)
Advances Topic (Main questions we want students to address) How could Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) be improved in the UK? Compose a consultancy report for a government agency.
Third Phase Research Topics (Please choose one of these topics to construct your research brief)
1. An UK retail company wants to study the pros and cons of taking more corporate social responsibility. They want to study how stakeholders of the company would react to this initiative. How would you brief this company about the research you propose?
2. A government agency wants to conduct primary research on why businesses are reluctant to identify their social responsibility strategy and what will be the key incentives/factors to improve corporate social responsibility of companies? How would you brief this government agency about your proposed research?
3. A major high street store wishes to advertise its new corporate responsibility strategy. How would you recommend they assess potential customer reaction through a research project?
15 references required only books and journals no older than 2007
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-Free
Confidentiality / 100% No Disclosure
Money Back Guarantee
24/7 Customer Support