1. Write the title of the research
2. Write a brief discussion of the background to the research
3. Describe the problem situation that you want to investigate
4. Write three research questions that you want to find answers to.
5. Write the objectives of the study
6. Why do you think this study is important?
7. Discuss the theoretical framework (hypotheses/proposition) that you will use to
guide the study? Provide reasons why you want to use this framework.
8. Write a brief outline of the research methods that you hope to use to help you
conduct the study; Give your reasons why you want to use these methods
9. Briefly explain the data collection techniques you want to use; give your reasons
for choosing these techniques.
10. How do you hope to address ethical issues?
11. Briefly explain the data analysis techniques you want to use; give your reasons.
12. Briefly comment on the contributions this study hopes to make.
13. Draw a high level plan that shows resources, timescales, tasks to be carried out
to complete the study. [Hint: You may use MS Excel or MS Project].
Critiquing An Academic Research Paper – A Guide
1. Does the abstract adequately summarise the article?
2. Does the introduction fully set the context for the research?
3. Is there an adequate overview of relevant literature in the area?
4. Are the terms adequately defined?
5. Are the limitations and or strengths of existing studies discussed?
6. Is a critical or descriptive perspective adopted?
7. Are there any gaps or oversights?
8. Is the sample size large enough for any conclusions to be valid?
9. Are the research methods clearly described?
10. Are data gathering and analysis techniques and tools transparent and visible?
11. Is it clear what data sets are being used?
12. Do we learn a sufficient amount about the context in which the research was
13. Is the writing style clear or is there evidence of vagueness and or repetition?
14. How successful is the paper in demonstrating an ability to move beyond
description and critically analyse data?
15. How easy is it to follow the thread of the argument? Is it coherent, well structured
16. Are there any unsupported statements/assertions?
17. Is the data related back to existing research in the area?
18. Are any quotations included supported by sufficient commentary?
19. Is a reflexive approach to both methods and data adopted?
20. Are other possible interpretations recognised?
21. Does the paper develop new theoretical insights or add constructively to existing
22. How well does the paper look at interactions?
23. Is use made of tests of statistical significance?
24. Are the statistics mainly descriptive rather than confirmatory?
25. Are there any exaggerated claims?
26. What do you like about the paper? Why?
27. What do you dislike about the paper? Why?
28. Are the interpretations consistent with the result?
29. How well is the interpretation of the results linked to the theoretical background?
30. How strong is the conclusion?
31. Does the study show anything new, innovative or or particular interest?
32. If a theoretical or a philosophical perspective is employed, what is this
33. Is this consistent with the problem, methodology, data collection and the
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.