See the attachment below.Use any resource that you choose to complete the questions in the attachment. Provide well thought out and comprehensive responses to each question along with the applicable substantiation for the answers.
You may use any resource that you choose to complete the questions below. Provide well thought out and comprehensive responses to each question along with the applicable substantiation for your answers.
1. You have been given security responsibility for a manufacturing plant that is composed of one building on a large piece of property in an urban environment. Your first task is to conduct a security survey. Identify everything that you will do to execute this activity to include such things as how the survey should be constructed as an inspection tool, who should be part of the process, and risks that you would anticipate identifying.
2. Your security survey reveals the following:
• There is one gate that allows all access to the property
• There are two employee entrances to the building
• There are 25 emergency exits
• There are 10 dock doors for shipping and receiving
• There is one area where sensitive production occurs that utilizes critical trade secrets developed by your organization
• There is one room that contains all of the IT infrastructure for your plant
Describe the strategy that you would use to establish a physical security system to include such things as cameras, door contacts, alarms, and access control.
3. Your security survey reveals the need to have security officers. The posts include two employee entrances, a front gate, and a security officer who will patrol the facility and surrounding grounds. Please describe all of the issues that will be associated with staffing these positions with proprietary security officers.
4. Based on the information provided in the question above, provide a 7-day schedule in chart form that you would utilize to cover all of the posts based on hours that you will have each post occupied. Be sure that your schedule takes rest and lunch breaks into consideration. Finally, identify how many part time and full time security officers you will need and how many hours each one will work over the 7-day period.
5. Assuming that your 7-day schedule can be utilized on a repetitive cycle each week, establish an itemized annual budget that you would submit to upper management to fund your program. Your budget should take the following into consideration:
• Wages and fringe benefits for the number of proprietary security officers that you have identified
• Operating expenses
• Capital expenses
• One avenue of revenue that you could generate in your organization
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.