signature based host or network based detection
1. Regarding signature based host or network based detection, what are you hearing about the rate at which signatures are being generated? You may have to reach out to McAfee, Symantec, Barracuda or some other vendor and ask
2. Regarding the logging of alerts, can you find any blogs where administrators are discussing what the proper threshold is; are they plagued with false positives? If you don’t find anything, as IT manager how would you proceed?
3. Regarding honey pots, are there any published success stories? If not, as IT manager, would it make sense to release any information?
1. Student is to research the Common Vulnerability Scoring System http://nvd.nist.gov/CVSS.aspx and write one paragraph describing what it is. Write a second paragraph on how you would change it, if you could. If you don’t want to change it, then defend it in that second paragraph.
2. Student is to research and deliver one paragraph on just one of the browser cookie exploits. In this case the audience is someone who knows just enough to find their daily news. You’re just trying to give this person appropriate situational awareness.
Current Event Assignment
Students must submit a current event paper each week. Students shall research cyber security news and identify a current event no older than 1 year from the due date of the assignment. Students will read the current event and prepare a summary of the current event in the form of a paper. Papers must an overview of the current event, including the cogent points and most importantly any potential action that readers may take as a result of the current event (e.g. upgrade firewalls, procure new services, refresh a compliance audit, etc). The audience of your current event is Sr. Level Management (e.g. Vice President of company, CEO, etc) and should be tailored as such
site all the references at the end of each paper.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.