1. What is scarcity? How does wealth affect the psychological condition of scarcity?
2. What are the three solutions to the economic problem and how will understanding them affect your understanding of history and problems like poverty and inflation?
3. How do modern American rural economies reinforce the element of tradition in society? What are the costs in terms of economic and social change?
4. How did slavery and free labor affect social surplus? Would you say that the output was maldistributed? Why or why not?
5. Illustrate an example of an element of command that still exists in the U.S. today.
6. Describe the primary, specific difference between an agricultural society and an industrial one.
7. Would you consider serfs to have been exploited? What benefits did serfs gain depending on their feudal lord? What were the costs?
8. Explain the difference between guilds and modern businesses.
9. How would you characterize the accumulation of social surplus in the American economy? Based on this, what priorities can you say Americans have?
10. Was the itinerant merchant a stabilizer or destabilizer in medieval society? Explain your answer. How did this affect the prestige of the itinerant merchant?
11. As cities began to form, did the itinerant merchant become more or less essential for the development of market society? Why?
12. How did the Crusaders initially perceive the Venetians and Byzantines? Was this to the Crusaders advantage or disadvantage? Why?
13. How did wage labor affect feudal society? What was the outcome to the manorial system? Why?
14. Describe Adam Smith’s “invisible hand.” How does it regulate the markets?
15. Compare and contrast Calvinism with Catholicism. What economic activities did Calvinism promote?
16. Can you think of a reason why technical improvements in agriculture or manufacturing have generally been slow to arise in countries that have relied on slave
17. What forces to you think would be necessary to bring a new industrial revolution to the underdeveloped world today? Is an industrial revolution there apt to
resemble the one that took place in England in the eighteenth century?
18. How does the accumulation of capital affect the productivity of the worker?
19. Does all investment require saving? Why? What is the ultimate result of saving and then investing?
20. Is capital building in the U.S. today directed by the market alone? Does government accumulate capital? Does public capital improve productivity as well as private
21. Is building a school an investment? Is building a hospital? A sports stadium? A housing project? What do you think distinguishes investment, in general, from
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.