The present has no duration
this should take, on average, two decent-sized paragraphs for each question using full sentences.
1. Reconstruct Augustine’s argument that the present has no duration. How does the fact that we can’t distinguish between two tones played 1 millisecond apart provide the basis for an objection to Augustine’s argument?
2. What, according to Lewis, is the grandfather paradox? Why does this paradox pose a problem for the logical possibility of time travel? What is Lewis’s preferred solution to the grandfather paradox?
3. In a paragraph, reconstruct Anselm’s ontological argument in your own words. Then explain one of Gaunilo’s objections to this argument.
4. What is intelligent design? Reconstruct the flagellum argument in favor of intelligent design that Kitcher considers and explain, in detail, one reason why Kitcher thinks this argument is a poor one.
5. Why does Pascal think we have a practical reason to believe that God exists? Explain Pascal’s argument, then articulate one of the responses to this argument discussed by Rosen.
6. What is the logical problem of evil, on what premises does it rest, and how does it lead us to the conclusion that a God with certain properties can’t exist? Recount one of the responses to the logical problem of evil that Mackie thinks is inadequate and explain why Mackie thinks this response is inadequate.
7. What is the evidential problem of evil, and how does it differ from the logical problem of evil? What does Rowe think the best theist response to the evidential problem of evil is? Describe the kind of atheism Rowe thinks we should adopt in light of the evidential problem of evil.
8. Reconstruct Holbach’s argument for hard determinism. According to van Inwagen, what is the greatest mystery still facing hard determinism?
9. What, according to Ayer, does it mean to say that we have free will? How does Ayer’s definition of free will make free will compatible with determinism?
10. Explain the principle regarding moral responsibility that Frankfurt challenges in his paper, then give an example of the kind Frankfurt discusses to show that, intuitively, this principle is false.
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE,
TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.