Due date: 6th Sept, by Midnight.
Word limit: 2,000 words
In this assignment you need to create a playlist for personal use. You can choose the exact purpose of your playlist, but it must relate to promoting your own personal wellbeing. You must intentionally choose music that suits the purpose of the playlist and draw on concepts and theory covered in lectures to strategically organize the order of each song. You will need to actively listen to the music you choose for your playlist, in order to describe the song’s qualities and test that it meets your intended purpose.
In the introduction, describe the purpose of the playlist and how music could be used to promote the desired outcome. Here you must also clearly describe your process of creating the playlist, stating how you went about selecting the songs and the order.
In the body of the assignment, list 10 pieces of music included in the playlist.
– Use the title of the song and its complete reference as the heading for the discussion of each peice of music.
– Discuss the songs in the order in which they appear in the playlist. For each song, describe how it will contribute to your overall purpose. You can choose to describe musical aspects (the beat, harmonies etc) and or non-musical aspects (associations etc) of the song. Use the literature throughout the assignment to justify your claims about the benefits of music for this purpose. Dedicate approximately 120 – 140 words per song and include the song title and reference details as the subheading for each song.
In your conclusion, reflect on any potential mental health benefits that may result through use of the playlist, and potential challenges you may see for this form of music use.
– We recommend APA6 referencing style, however, your references can be in any style as long as they are consistent.
– Please include complete references to each song as the subheadings. Also include these references in the reference list.
– All citations included in the body of the assignment must appear in the reference list according to your chosen referencing style.
– Include a minimum of 6 pieces of literature, integrated into the body of the assignment.
– You may choose to write the assignment in first or third person.
– The reference list is not included in the word limit. In-text citations and subheadings are included in the word limit.
– You may choose songs from any genre/style/culture
– Applications for special consideration must be applied for through your student centre.
Example song citation in full:
Writer, A. (Copyright year). Title of the song [Recorded by B. B. place artist here if different to the writer]. On Title of album [Medium of recording such as CD, Recordetc] Location: Label. (date of the recording if different from song copyright date)
Successful reporting of all songs and citations in the text, and correct referencing of song and literature references according to APA 6 or other chosen style
Integration of the literature into the explanations about the choice of each song.
Capacity to critically reflect upon the potential use and challenges associated with songs and playlists.
Clarity of writing and presentation.
1: Purpose- select one purpose, but you can discuss multiple ‘benefits’ of pursuing this purpose.
2: Your music selection will be unique to you.
3: 1st or 3rd person allowed- 3rd was suggested to aid with academic style, but it’s your choice.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.