Assessment 3: Vitamin Essay (20%)
Length: 1950 words
write an essay, including the following: Introduction, Food sources, Physiological, Metabolic and Nutritional functions, Deficiency and excess effects, RDI and Bioavailability. The essay should contain an introduction and a conclusion. Use sub headings as appropriate. The references must be cited in the text and listed alphabetically at the end of the essay. Use Harvard system of referencing. References should be recent (published in the last 5 years), should be mostly from scientific journals, may include text book references (maximum of three) and internet references (maximum of 2).
Note the following when considering the different aspects of your answer:
• Source includes information about where the vitamin is available naturally (e.g., carrots are a good source of vitamin A and beta carotene). Precursors are compounds that can be converted to active vitamins also known as provitamins (e.g., precursor of vitamin D is 7-dehydrocholesterol)
• Chemical properties include structure of the vitamin and essential chemical properties such as stability, oxidation, antioxidants etc.
• Physiological properties include digestion, absorption, storage in the body
• Metabolic role includes the role of vitamin in various biochemical reactions in the body (e.g., component of co-enzyme in biochemical reaction)
• Deficiency symptoms relate to expression of symptoms when vitamins are deficient in the diet and or due to other physiological or biochemical complications (e.g., poor absorption due to celiac disease).
• Diseases include development of disease conditions due to chronic deficiency of vitamins and aetiology refers to the cause of the disease (e.g., Rickets –vitamin deficiency in children)
• Toxicity relates to excess consumption and storage of vitamin in the body and its effect on the metabolic and physiological functions of the body (e.g., teratogenic- abnormal foetal development and birth defects)
• Functions in the body include role of the vitamin (e.g., role of vitamin A in vision; role of vitamin K in blood clotting).
• Bioavailability include the rate and extent to which a vitamin is absorbed and utilised in the body
• Fortification is the addition of vitamins to a food, to correct or prevent a widespread vitamin deficiency, or to restore vitamin lost in processing
• Vitamin supplements – use of supplements, their effect, advantages, disadvantages, toxicity, safety limits, recommended intakes.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.