working and Leading People
Working With and Leading People
Outcomes and assessment requirements
Outcomes Assessment requirements
To achieve each outcome a learner must demonstrate the ability to:
LO1 Be able to use recruitment,
selection and retention
1.1 prepare documentation to select and recruit a new
member of staff
1.2 assess the impact of legal, regulatory and ethical
considerations to the recruitment and selection process
1.3 take part in the selection process
1.4 evaluate own contribution to the selection process
LO2 Understand the styles and
impact of leadership 2.1 explain the skills and attributes needed for leadership
2.2 explain the difference between leadership and
2.3 compare leadership styles for different situations
2.4 explain ways to motivate staff to achieve objectives
LO3 Be able to work effectively in
3.1 assess the benefits of team working for an organisation
3.2 demonstrate working in a team as a leader and member
towards specific goals, dealing with any conflict or
3.3 review the effectiveness of the team in achieving the
LO4 Be able to assess the work
and development needs of
4.1 explain the factors involved in planning the monitoring
and assessment of work performance
4.2 plan and deliver the assessment of the development
needs of individuals
4.3 evaluate the success of the assessment process.
You are required to answer the following questions in the context of your chosen organisation (preferably your work place).
1. Recruitment & selection strategies ensure the deployment of a new human capital in the organization. Explore the recruitment, selection and retention procedures taken in your chosen organization in line with the legal, ethical and regulatory considerations.
2. Leadership operates within the internal framework of organisational values, culture, policies and practices. It also recognizes that, externally, leadership should meet the requirements of current legislation and ensure ethical and environmentally friendly behaviour. Evaluate the styles and impact of leadership in relation to employee engagement and empowerment in your chosen organisation.
3. High performance teams are truly seen as winning teams that invest much time and effort exploring, shaping and agreeing on a purpose that belongs to them, both collectively and individually. They are characterized by a greater sense of commitment to their growth and success. Evaluate how to build winning teams.
4. Performance management processes have become prominent in to the staff development activities in recent years as a means of providing a more integrated and continuous approach. What role does performance management plays in achieving work and development needs of individual?
*Please note: Q1 & Q2 should be submitted as a draft in Week 5 and Q3 & Q4 in Week 9 for feedback. These feedbacks will be kept as a record for future reference. Please refer to page 3 for outcomes and assessment requirements.
Preparing your assignment
Your assignment must strike a balance between theory and practice. Your work must avoid bland description of what is already stated in the case study; description should be limited to what is absolutely necessary to emphasise a point of view or make your analysis clear. Similarly, you should not simply regurgitate theories in your assignment with no practical application of them. You should show due diligence in writing your assignment to ensure that it reflects the highest standard of presentation.
Other key considerations
• Your assignment must include a cover page with title, student name and number, student contact details (email & mobile phone number), date, word count, and contents page with page numbers.
• The Introduction in your assignment should cover the background, the issues and the aim of the investigation.
Your assignment must use good quality sources (academic material or credible news sources, up to date and relevant to the topic) and correctly referenced using the Harvard system
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.