This assessment comprises of a concept proposal and a concept board that should follow on from your first assignment. Therefore, the work that you have done in the first assignment (critical situational analysis and business justification report) will be relevant to this element of the coursework.
Now that you have chosen your brand (R White ) you must now produce:
a) A concept proposal outlining and justifying your brand extension (NB. Developing a concept is the third stage of the linear new product development process and has been covered in lectures and previous tutorials.)
b) A concept board (to accompany the concept proposal).
The Concept Proposal – Guidance
1. You are to produce a word –processed concept proposal, maximum 3,000 words; in report format (you do not need an executive summary).
That said it is important to use relevant headings and sub-headings. This must justify the proposed new branded article (brand extension) by referring to market factors and, especially, brand theory.
2. This must include a product description, using the terminology covered in Keller and other academic sources
3. You must also discuss how your original branded article adheres to the brand heritage concept as proposed by Urde
4. Apply relevant brand language concepts and theory (brand name analysis, four building blocks and brand image), throughout the report to explain and justify your concept proposal. This is your opportunity to show initiative and to demonstrate how much you have learnt from the text-book on brand concepts and theory.
5. Apply the brand image transfer model and discuss how you aim to maintain and transfer aspects of the brands heritage
6. Use the Harvard referencing method.
Submit the Concept Proposal ONLY to Turnitin and attach the originality Report to the hard copy
Concept Board – Guidance
To support your proposed branded article you should provide a Concept Board (picture board). The requirements for this are as follows:
1. The Concept Board should be A3 paper, which will be folded in half and attached to the back of the concept proposal. Your tutor will demonstrate this.
2. Depict (draw) the proposed new branded article, complete with appropriate packaging and brand name. There are examples on the internet and your tutor will guide you on this. (Note: It is up to you whether you use a software package to create the visual image, or use traditional methods.)
3. Include a title and a concept statement. (Your tutor will cover concept statements in class.)
4. Make annotations on your concept board to highlight how you have applied the image transfer model (i.e. family resemblance)
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.