This is the lecturer’s requirement:
Reading Reviews – Individual Assessment During the first term of the semester students read and critically analyse three peer-reviewed journal articles. One each on week 4, 5 & 6.
The three reading reviews are due by 5 pm on Sunday of the respective week they are assigned
Each reading review is worth 10% * 3 = 30%
Addresses learning outcome(s):
On completion of this unit, students will be able to: 1. Demonstrate an understanding of, and an ability to, evaluate the impact of a variety of influences on the Australian business environment including the political and legal environment; the economic environment; and Australian socio/cultural structures;
2. Demonstrate an appreciation of issues involved in the management of organisations, including human resource management; trade and labour relations; and operations management;
3. Apply an overview of business information systems and structures, covering financial and management accounting systems; analysis and uses of business information; banking and the capital markets; and computers and information technology; and
4. Demonstrate an appreciation of ethical and social responsibility, including an ability to make value-based judgements and to address ethical issues with integrity, objectivity, competence and concern for the public interest; to describe the role of ethics in meeting professional obligations; to analyse ethical issues using virtue-based reasoning; and to discuss how to deal with pressures that result from ethical conflict in business and take appropriate action.
Related graduate attribute(s):
1. UC graduates are professional – communicate effectively
1. UC graduates are professional – employ up-to-date and relevant knowledge and skills
1. UC graduates are professional – use creativity, critical thinking, analysis and research skills to solve theoretical and real-world problems
2. UC graduates are global citizens – adopt an informed and balanced approach across professional and international boundaries
2. UC graduates are global citizens – behave ethically and sustainably in their professional and personal lives
2. UC graduates are global citizens – think globally about issues in their profession
3. UC graduates are lifelong learners – be self-aware
3. UC graduates are lifelong learners – evaluate and adopt new technology
3. UC graduates are lifelong learners – reflect on their own practice, updating and adapting their knowledge and skills for continual professional and academic development
The grading schema for this assessment item shall be made available on the Unit’s Moodle site.
The assessment criteria for this assessment item are:
750 (Words maximum) for each review
*Submitted on-line and on-time
*Must reflect at least three important issues arising from the review of the journal
*Provides substantial evidence relating to the three issues (this might require you to observe other contemporary journals to validate the central issues and reference them in your works).
*Provides evidence of the relevant concepts and theories in management to critically evaluate and analyse the three issues
*Demonstrates a good grasp of the topic to which the issue/s relates
*Demonstrates an understanding of the complicating factors relevant to the issue/s.
*Well written, persuasive and properly referenced.
*Overall, reflects a high level of academic vigour in the critical analysis of the chosen peer-reviewed journal/s.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.