Action planning, implementing and evaluating programs and strategies.
Valued strategies to support gifted students� socio-affective growth include providing them with choice, variety, opportunities for deep evaluation and reflection and self-regulated learning. The focus is on the social and emotional needs of intellectually gifted students. These are reflected strongly in this assessment task.
Students will focus, program/model/s and/or strategies associated with the course content.
1) create an action plan to support the socio-affective needs of intellectually gifted students, implement a program, model or a series of strategies which would be appropriate for nurturing social and emotional needs of gifted students and evaluate the program�s and/or strategies� strengths and weaknesses.
NOTE: It would be easier for you to choose a program or strategies e.g.
Tournament of Minds, Future problem solving or any other strategies or programs of your choice and evaluate it for the way the program or strategies would support the social and emotional needs of gifted students and then right an action plan about how you would improve the program or strategies to improve the support of the socio-affective needs of gifted students.
� Rationale/Background: Describe your educational context (with pseudonyms ?of course) and the student or students who would benefit from the program/strategies. This information will provide a justification/rationale for the chosen program/model/strategies.
� Grade/Year level:
� Topic: This may be content from the curriculum or extra-curricula or student ?choice etc
� Learning Outcomes: Taken from the appropriate syllabi documentation and ?may be across several syllabi/KLAs. Only choose a few.
� Assessment: This may take many forms in many contexts and involve pre- ?assessment, post-assessment or assessment of the students� progress during or after the program or strategies implementation and may inform your evaluation of the program or strategies.
� Differentiation: List ways curriculum and pedagogy will be differentiated in ?the program, model or strategies to support the socio-affective needs of ?gifted students. And make sure these are included in the following.
� Resources: Use appendices
� Title of Program or series of strategies: For example,
– a school-developed program, model or strategies used in an Opportunity Class or a regular classroom,
– Virtual classroom program or other online program,
– mentoring program,
– Pro-social skills program which targets the specific socio-affective needs ?of gifted students,
– facilitating lunch-time or after school clubs,
– facilitating enrichment programs
– implementing or evaluating community programs such as Tournament of ?Minds or Night of the Notables or GERRIC student enrichment programs
– using strategies within Differentiation models, such as Williams, ?Krathwahl�s, De Bono�s, Maker�s DISCOVER framework,
– Contracts using Matrices, such as the MoDD suggests, which ?encompasses many integrated models,
– larger programs or models, such as Betts Autonomous Model or Renzulli�s ?Schoolwide Enrichment model etc.
– your choices are boundless but make them as relevant as possible to your ?educational context!
� Evaluation of strengths & weaknesses of the program/strategies for supporting the socio-affective growth of gifted students to enable talent development:
– Evaluate the chosen program, model or strategies already in place to ?inform the development of an action plan
– or develop your action plan and implement a program or strategies. See 1 ?& 2 above.
� Action Plan to support the socio-affective growth of gifted students: To accommodate your different educational contexts and needs, some students may
– develop an action plan first, then implement their chosen program or ?strategies and then evaluate the whole process.
– choose an existing program or strategies, evaluate and then develop an ?action plan.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.