an e-commerce consultant
You are an e-commerce consultant who has been approached by a local book publishing business known as “The Book Emporium”. They are a small organisation whose primary business goals revolve around identifying good quality authors who write books that are in the realm of science fiction and fantasy.
The book emporium is struggling in the economic downturn and they intend to diversify as a business into online publishing offering as a minimum the following services:
• Book editing
• Online book publishing
• Standard cover design
• Bespoke cover design
• Online marketing
• Online Book sales
There are quite a few services provided by The Book Emporium, therefore your number one objective is to help the organisation in developing a satisfactory pricing strategy, revenue model and business model. You will have to spend some time giving consideration to the best publishing platform in addition to your website sales. You will need to think about how the services can be packaged for efficiency and ease of use and you will need to define your standard pricing strategy.
The current pricing strategy is based on a flat rate 30% fee on all books sold; this covers marketing, publishing and standard cover design. There is no upfront charge. Bespoke cover design is farmed out to freelance designers, which can be expensive. Book editing as a service is also provided but this is an additional 5% surcharge on each book sold. The book emporium feels that this pricing strategy may be unsustainable for the online environment. You will need to factor this into your report.
You must remember that the Book Emporium has zero experience of the online environment with their skill set primarily anchored in the offline environment.
Your job therefore is to develop an online business case of 3,000 words for the Book Emporium with a website output. Your assignment should have covered the following areas:
1) Clear Understanding and explanation of the online book publishing business environment illustrated by analysis such as PESTLE, SWOT or Porters five forces to highlight business areas of growth and efficiency. In addition to this you will need to justify your decision making on the chosen publishing platform. You will be expected to critically compare and contrast multiple platforms and define the best one for the business.
2) Clear analysis of expected e-business improvements to the business. Focus on profitability and efficiency based on business model generation. As part of this you will need to develop a pricing strategy and revenue model underpinned by a clear Business model. Use the Business model Canvas to help you define your ideas in this section.
3) Construct a fully functioning HTML e-commerce website using a development tool such as Dreamweaver or Komposer. You will be expected to define a suitable URL with consideration given to infrastructure. Your website should contain at least 7 pages of your choosing and should encompass in detail all the aspects discussed in your report.
4) Critically analyse and discuss how you will take payment for products sold through the website. In addition to this you will need to define the advantages and risks involved in undertaking the changes for the business, with particular attention to security issues.
Knowledge, Understanding and ability outcomes
On completion of the module the student will:
4. Critically assess the e-business environment that will contribute to the success of electronic commerce implementation.
6. Understand, analyse and implement current business modelling techniques within a online context.
7. Demonstrate efficient implementation and effective improvement mechanisms that allow online business growth through the use of e-commerce and associated technologies.
8. Explore current technological innovation and advise on its implementation within an e-commerce environment
9. Practice implementing e-commerce solutions through the use of web based software technology
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.