APN Leader Interview Project
The purpose of this application is to provide the student an opportunity to interview an Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) leader about competencies necessary for APN role
1. To complete this application, you will need to access to the following databases: CINAHL, MEDLINE, Cochrane Library, and the Joanna Briggs Institute.
2. The APN Leader Interview project will be graded on quality of information, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall
organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading criteria/rubric.
3. Create your report using Microsoft Word 2007 (a part of Microsoft Office 2007). You can tell that the document is saved as a MS Word 2007 document because it will
end in “.docx”
6. APA (2010) format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headers (upper and lower case,
b. Description of the NONPF NP Core Competencies
c. Description of the Interview with the APN.
d. Analysis of the discussed APN competencies
PREPARING THE PAPER
The following are best practices for preparing this project paper:
1. Read “Interview Suggestions and Tips” in DocSharing.
2. Review the The National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties (NONPF) Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies
3. Identify an APN with whom to conduct an interview. The APN should practice in one of the following roles: CNS, CNP, CNM, or CRNA.
4. When conducting the interview, be sure to identify appropriate background information regarding the interviewee (who, what, where, when, and why).
5. Discuss the APN core competencies with the interviewee. Be sure to identify appropriate details including relevant practice examples gleaned from the APN leader.
6. When analyzing the discussed APN competencies, be sure to fully address each APN competency discussed in terms of original source and leader’s application to APN
role (i.e., Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies [NONPF, 2011]).
7. Conclude the paper with a summary of the main points covered in the paper and the benefits of meeting the competencies within the APN role.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?