This is for my paper Brand Management. I need to do my project about Brand Portfolio. We already did a presentation my group and I and now I need to do the individual report about Brand Portfolio, for that we need to choose a BRAND for that.. For me I will talk about this brand (Yum!) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yum!_Brands
Here are the instructions from my teacher for the report
Individual Research Report:
The report write up is an individual research report on the same topic allocated to the team
Report form at:
– Executive Summary of 2-3 paragraphs (up to one page maximum;
– Table of Contents with page numbers;
– Introduction to the report;
– Elaboration of each aspect of the report (using appropriate headings and sub-headings) this should include an
– Introduction to the brand you will examine, a detailed description and critical analysis of its current brand strategy based on brand management theory from the unit, and a section of carefully justified recommendations of future branding
– Conclusion to the report (should be brief, providing balance to the document)
– Reference List (at least six quality, relevant references) in Harvard Author-Date style, and all scholarly works used must be appropriately acknowledged.
– Please list full details of books, journal articles, magazine / newspaper articles and websites in the Reference List.
– Appendices (if relevant and helpful).
– Pages should be A4, with spacing of 1.5 lines, and in 12 point, Times New Rom and font. Allow margins of at least 1-inch on all four sides.
– Form al academic writing style is required and proof reading (for spelling and grammar) is essential
– Page limit is 6 pages (+/- 10%) excluding title page, table of contents, references, and any appendices.
READ THIS PLEASE AS THIS IS THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM MY TEACHER ABOUT THE REPORT ABD WHAT HE IS LOOKING FOR.
• So my order will be bout Brand Portfolio for “ Yum!” brand. And it should be around 6 pages excluding title page, table of contents, references, and any appendices
• If this is count from the pages I paid for don’t do it I can do it by my self. Except the references, and any appendices you will need to do it, as it will be from your work.
• This is worth 40% from my final grade (pass or fail for me) so please I need it to be really good.
• I uploaded my lectures to give you an idea and help you for this report.
• I also uploaded some articles I found we I did the presentation it may help.
• Also uploaded the presentation PPT slides to give an idea about what we present. YOU WON’T DO THIS REPORT LIKE THE PRESENTATION AS HERE I’M TALKING ABOUT PRAND PORTFOLIO FOR PARTICULAR BRAND WHICH IS (YUM!).
Just I’m doing Brand Portfolio about this brand (Yum!) and I already give you my teacher’s instruction for this report .
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.